Long awaited meeting

Sasuke had many thoughts running through his head at this moment. A lot of them were plans or ideas on how to get out of this situation. Some were telling him to get his ass up and hug her while the other bunch were telling him to run.

The main one though, was the only thought to get out.

"Oh shit...." he whispered.

Hinata Hyuga stood before him. She held the 64 palm stance and her Byakugan activated. The diamond on her head to show the fruits of her hard work but what scared him the most... was the circle of fire that had once surrounded her.

When the hell did she learn to do that! She combined 64 palm with freaking fire!? And to think Sasuke was scared of her before. Now he was damn terrified.  The reason? Well while he could never do any permanent damage to Hinata, he highly doubted that the Hyuga medic Ninja would have any qualms dealing some more....

.

.

Severe damage. So again the main thought that is floating around his head and easily overlaps the other thoughts.

"Shit... shit, shit, shit. Dammit...." Sasuke muttered to himself.

Hinata heard it all but chose to ignore the Uchiha behined her.

"Hmm? What's this? The Hyuga has come to protect a traitor?" Sai asks.

Right, Sai is still here. He'll deal with Hinata after, first he needs to beat Sai. Sasuke stands up and takes a stance next to Hinata.

"N-nice of you to stop panicking and actually j-join me," Hinaga stated.

"Hn, don't get happy Hyuga, you're in my way" Sasuke replied. He had to keep the feelings apart. Curse his feelings! It's annoying how much power she holds over him.

"Eh? Happy? You m-misinterpret my feelings. I'm s-still severely angry with you, Uchiha," Hinata shot back. Her soul piercing gaze sent a shiver down his spine. It was like she could see through every barrier he had created.... well that is what the Byakugan does....

She was angry? Well it made sense, but still... damn he didn't think she would be this angry. He kind of thought she would get over it  maybe let it go not turn it into a grudge!... huh, perhaps his years of dealing with Sakura had Hime believe she would forgive him regardless of what he does...

It's hard to do, be sometimes Sasuke forgets. It's not Sakura waiting for him in Konoha any more... it's Hinata. Unlike Sakura, Hinata has a clan name to protect, she can't act as shameless as Sakura did in public since she would be ridiculed by her clan and those around her.

Anyway, he still had to act it out. She couldn't know he was still whipped for her.

"Save your anger for a time when I'll care about it. For now get out of my way, I have a Ninja to kill" Sasuke replied stepping infront of her and pulling out his sword once more.

Without giving Hinata a chance to respond Sasuke charged at Sai, making quick work of his ink animals. Speeding towards Sai, Sasuke slides under the pounce of an Ink tiger, slicing its stomach as he does so. Jumping into a flip and landing, Sasuke speeds of once more and coveres his blade in Lighting.

"Lightning Blade!"

Throwing his sword at said, the lightning expands and explodes off the blade and creates a dome of lighting surrounding Sai and electrifying him. Teleporting to his blade Sasuke grabs in and slams a seal onto Sai's back, before teleporting back to the tree line.

BOOOM!

A massive explosion went of sending Sai flying through multiple trees and left unconscious on the side line.