A cry for help

A letter at arrived from Tsunade. Sadly Sasuke wasn't around as he was fetching Team Taka. That left the note to Haku, who frankly had no idea what to make of it.

Jiraiya went to the Land of Rain to gather information about Pein.

I have a bad feeling, watch out for him.

-Tsunade

It was simple. Straight to the point, but Haku wasn't the one who knew of the future, that was Sasuke. If he went, but Jiraiya was fine then it would not only have been a waste of his time, but Sasuke's too.

Counter point, if he didn't go and Jiraiya died, then that would cause far more trouble. Not to mention that since this letter was sent to them. If Jiraiya died and they had done nothing, Tsunade would hold some kind of grudge against them.

That left the simple question. What to do?

"S-send the Letter to Sasuke and m-meet him in the land of Rain. B-better safe than sorry" Isobu said giving his input.

Haku nodded, the Bijuu was right, better safe than sorry. Especially when the 'Sorry' is them not being able to be allowed back into Konoha.

Haku summoned his Summoning animal, which were Arctic Foxes. Handing the letter to one of his fastest, to Fox took off to find Sasuke. Haku on the other hand was off to the land of rain.

"Do y-you think Jiraiya's l-life is in danger?" Isobu asked. It was a reasonable question, since Haku was heading there himself.

"The land of Rain... Sasuke said that's where the Akatsuki's main base is right?" Haku asked outloud. He was speeding through the trees. Sasuke was fast with the Flying Raijin, Haku was fast without it. They made a good duo.

"Y-yes. We're in danger there..." Isobilu added. Since Haku was a Jinchuriki, by going he was practically handing himself over to the Akatsuki.

Especially since they haven't been able to capter any of the Jinchuriki, since they can all defend themselves well. Heading to essentially the leader of the Akatsuki was a very dangerous move for Haku.

"It's been 3 years a-almost since you became m-my Jinchuriki. Our c-chakra's have become reliant on e-eachother. So if I get e-extracted..." Isobu explained.

"I'll die..." Haku finished. He pulled out his mask and put it on. "I know..." speeding up he rushed to the land of Rain. Sasuke had marked Haku's mask, so as long as Haku got there, Sasuke would get there.

Thankfully, he qnd Sasuke were last in the Land of Fire, so the Land of Rain wasn't too far. He could make it in a few hours if he pushed himself.

Let's hope he makes it in time.

Haku forced himself to run faster. If one were to watch him from an outside view he would look like a blur, seem like a gust of wind.  He had no time to deal with stragglers, or Bounty hunters.

That letter was a cry for help.

What felt like minutes due to the adrenaline pumping through his veins was actually an hour or so. Haku reached the land of Rain where shockingly... it was Raining. But something about the weather felt off.... really off....

Thanks to Isobu, Haku's Chakra sensing had increased, so it didn't take him long to find the.... eight?... chakra signatures fighting.

Eight? Jiraiya, and all the members of the Akatsuki? Hmmm... but six of the Chakra signatures felt the same.

"Isobu?"

"You're reading i-it right. Ah, but H-haku the rain... it's f-filled with chakra too..." Isobu informed.