Off to Suna

Sasuke and Haku marched to Suna in silence. Since they planned on fighting the Akatsuki it was clear that Itachi couldn't come.

Sasuke was brooding in silence. He slowly went through everything that has happened so far. He could also, no longer remember what his past used to be like. He remembers the future but not his old past.

He had to wonder if it was the same for Sakura. To be honest he didn't really care if it was, it was more.... mild curiosity. The reason?

Well if Sakura also no longer remembers her old past... then what is it about Sasuke that is still attractive to her? He had to assume he entertained her thought process before. This time however he let nothing slide.

This time, without Naruto and Kakashi protecting her, with Orochimaru of all people by her side he was inches away from erasing her existence... yet she still wants to marry him? No. There is something more to this story. At this point he wouldn't be shocked if she had turned around and said she was possessed.

No one should still want to love the one who is trying their damned hardest to kill them... or... maybe she's a Masochist? Hmmm... something to think about at least.

"So do we have a plan?" Haku asked. He was poison free now, but Sasuke still made sure to glare at him every now and then.

"Hn"

Haku gave a heavy sigh. Honestly how they became rouge together he will never understand. Allthough if given the choice between a journey with Sasuke or a journey with Naruto... Haku would probably go with Sasuke.

"Your grunting isn't a plan" he replied. He gave a sigh when Sasuke glared at him once again.

"There isn't much a a plan. Gaara has an advantage against Sasori but a disadvantage against Deidara. If we can pull Bomb boy away from Suna and leave Sasori to Gaara it should end well." Sasuke explained.

"Hmm. That's true considering Gaara has Shukaku with him. Since the two will be working together, this might actually be a fight in our favour." Haku muttered.

"Hn, well maybe. I'll have to fight using Sora, since Deidara likes to fly. But if I can eliminate him... I might also be able to take out Manda the same way and get my snake summons back" Sasuke replied.

"Oh yeah. You said the summons also remember the future. If so how comes they didn't warn Orochimaru, or Hiruzen, or Jiraiya or even Kakashi. There are so many people with Summons how comes no one else knows about the future by now?" Haku asked. The question was annoying him before but he only remembered it now that Sasuke had spoken about it.

"Oh, I asked Sora about that. Apparently they are all sworn to secrecy. By who I have no idea, probably the Sage of six paths. But they can't tell someone who doesn't already know. Something to do with the rules between dimensions, and that summons can't interfere with the future of the human world." Sasuke explained.

It made some sense. Summons and Humans lived in two different dimensions. And while they can visit and battle in eachothers world to completely change the course of the future may seem too taboo. The summons have their future to look after and the humans have their own.

"Also. I assume this attack on Suna will alert Konoha." Haku muttered.

"Hn, most likely. That loud blond will probably appear. We should make ourselves scarce when that occurs. I don't want to hear a long stupid speech about friendship." Sasuke grunted.

Haku chuckled at that.

"He spotted you once before and you will never let that encounter go will you?" Haku asked with a smirk on his face.