The bitter truth

Sakura walked between the group with a blank look on her face. Many dark thoughts ran through her head as she planned the many ways she can kill Hinata. It's not like it would be easy, but it's far from impossible.

She's not stupid, insane maybe, but never stupid. She knew doing this would confirm Sasuke's hatred for her. She knew that she could never show her face to him if she went through with this.

Sadly?

She was insane. If she couldn't have Sasuke, why should Hinata? It didn't make sense. She's the one who knew what Sasuke was really like. Who cares if she didn't know his favourite colour? Who cares if she doesn't know his favourite food? Who cares about what he likes and hates?

She, had, his, child.

Sasuke was hers! Hers Dammit. She'll be dammed if she let Hinata steal him from her. Sakura worked too damn hard for them to get together in the first place. So her goal was simple, violent and animalistic.

If she couldn't have Sasuke, no one could.

Now obviously, she can't kill Sasuke, not because she loves him too much or anything along those lines. No, She is aware there is no time along the timeliness where Sakura has enough power, and Sasuke is weak enough that she could kill him.

Again, insane not Stupid.

She knew that she would never get a chance to kill him. His crush however... now that tells a different tale. It was a simple concept.

If Sasuke wouldn't choose Sakura, then anyone one he would choose, ends up dead. The purpose of this? The result? The reason?

Simple. To make Sasuke miserable. Well as miserable as she was in those years she chased after him. Those years where she gave him her heart and watched as he tore it up over and over. All to watch him love Hinata? To love someone other than her?

No. She won't allow it. Inner won't allow it.

"Ugly, I have a question?" Sai's voice cut off her thoughts.

Sakura blinked and looked around for a moment before realising that he was addressing her. Her eyes grew a dangerous gleam, before she hid it with a strained smile.

Fake it till you make it.

"Um.. Sai right? Heh, my name is Sakura..." She replied.

"I'm aware. However, I've Learned through Dickless and Moon that being honest can make me a better person. Thus you are ugly." He replied with his usual blank smile.

Naruto flinched in his spot at the front, and reached back to grab Sakura's fist before it hit Sai. Hinata and Yamato watched the three with a sigh.

"Sakura calm down!"

"I'll show you ugly!"

Sai just smiled at the chaos. When they had finally calmed down, Sakura glared at Sai.

"What did you want to ask?" She asked.

"Oh right. Sasuke has mastered the Flying Raijin correct?" Sai asked.

"Yeah, why?" Sakura asked once more.

"If Sasuke truly did attack you, wouldn't he have marked you? And if so, then wh-"

"Why did he let you escape...." Hinata finished. The group looked over to her and watched as she looked from the sky to Sakura with an interesting look on her face.

"If, Sasuke marked you, and wanted you dead... how did you escape him?" Hinata continued. Her eyes narrowed at the pinkette.

"Oi, Hinata, maybe Sasuke forgot?" Naruto stepped in with a sweatdrop. He didn't want to belive that Sakura had done something wrong. Then again, Sasuke wasn't the type to go after someone for no reason.