Hell hath no Fury

A single tail floated down and gently lifted the body. It was held with such care that it was clear, monster or not, he loved her with all his heart.

It's why his heart was aching. Crying out in pain and misery. Screaming and begging for it to be fixed, for its other half that would never beat again.

He was more than just Broken. He was Shattered. He was beyond recognition. He was no longer Sasuke Uchiha.

Instead he was a beast. A creature to rule the rest. A demon that had a vengeance. A Devil that was angry.

Sakura had her back to the crumbled wall. The K,I was too intense. She couldn't think, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't move.

Move...

Move!!...

MOVE!!!....

This was it. This was how she would die. Dammed Inner! This was all her fault!

"Sasuke!" A voice called out. The creature didn't acknowledge it. Why should it? Sasuke wasn't there... Sasuke was gone, left to float in the empty abyss called heartbreak.

Sasuke was lost.

Sakura flinched at the call, she glanced at the owner only to see Itachi staring at the beast with wide eyes.

This? This was his brother? His baby brother... "What... Happened?" He asked. This wasn't right. It was never supposed to turn out like this.

"I-I... Hinata.. sh-she..." Sakura could barely get the words out, but it was enough for the elder Uchiha to understand.

"We need to get him to the main battlefield!" Itachi relayed.

"B-but..."

"He's after you Sakura! Run!"

She didn't move.

Itachi's Sharingan powered up. "NOW!"

She was up and running. The main battle, right that's where Naruto and Haku were. If she could just get to them.

BOOOOOM!!!!

.

.

What...

Sakura found herself unable to breathe. She was looking up at the sky. How did that happen she was running a second ago. Gasping air she rolled over and coughed up copious amounts of blood.

What?

She looked up in fear.

Stood directly before her was the beast. Blood red Mangekyou Sharingans spinning so dangerously fast that she could no longer see the pattern. He was covered head to toe in a dark murky grey chakra that seemed to pulse his rage.

Anger, hatred, loathing.

BANG!

Pain... She could only feel pain as the creature slammed her into the ground creating a crater for her to be buried in. 

He grabbed the back of her head and slammed her into the ground before teleporting as he pulled her back. He slammed her again into a tree, before teleporting once more to the main battle and slamming her so hard into the ground that a massive crack ran across the field, splitting the Shinobi alliance and Madara apart.

The beast gave a roar so loud, that everyone had to cover their ears.

"Oi oi oi... What is that?!" Naruto asked.

Haku on the other hand caught a glimpse of the Hyuga princess being held by one of the tails.

"I.. I think... That's Sasuke...." He muttered not wanting it to be true.