Lapse of Anger

Silence.

You could hear a pin drop. Sasuke glared at the spot Sakura was. Was! He could have finished it. There were so many moments.

There it was.... Anger. That burning hot rage. That Anger that made his blood boil, his dangerous red eyes, spinning like warning signs. Warning the world.

Sasuke Uchiha was fucking Livid.

It happened in seconds. Too fast for anyone to stop him, and far to fast for the victim of his rage to act.

Sasuke spun and grabbed Naruto by his stupid Orange Jacket and slammed him up against the wall. The strength behined it cracked the wall, as Naruto grunted.

"You Stupid!, Idiotic!, pea brained!, Naive!, Childish!,-"

"Sasuke," Hinata tried to interrupt.

"-Foolish!, empty headed!,-"

"Sasuke!" Hinata yelled.

"-FAILURE OF A SHINOBI!" Sasuke finished. He was taking deep breaths as he lowered his head. His eyes were covered by his hair.

Everyone Was silent once more. Nothing but the sound of Sasuke's heavy breathing.

"Well, hello to you too," Naruto grumbled.

Sasuke's pupils shrunk in rage. He slammed his fist into Naruto's face without hesitation and sent him through the wall.

"You ruined it..." Sasuke whispered. He stepped through the hole and stood above Naruto, his Sharingan glowing in the darkness. "You just had to get in the way! You just had to interfere!"

"Sakura doesn't deserve to die!" Naruto yelled back.

"An ignorant Child. That's what you are. How can you call yourself a Shinobi? A Ninja?" Sasuke growled. He was disappointed, he knew what Naruto was like. But this? This he couldn't forgive.

"I call myself a Ninja because I'm loyal to my Village! Can you say the same!?" Naruto yelled back as he stood up, he was face to face with Sasuke.

Sasuke huffed in disbelief. He shook his head and stepped back. He was done here. Turning around he walked out.

"Let's go Haku." He muttered.

"Running away again? I never knew you were such a coward!" Naruto called out.

"Me! At least I don't believe every white lie told to me! The pink wrench had her death coming! And if you failed to notice Dobe! She was trying to kill you too!"

"That doesn't mean we should kill her! Believe it!"

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS!" Sasuke shouted. His anger echoing off the walls, and through the sky. An awkward silence filled the air. "We are Ninja. We live in a world of Kill or be killed. We kill to protect ourselves and those we care about..." Sasuke started. He walked over to Haku and put his hand on his shoulder. "Clearly you don't care enough. You got 5 minutes,"

They were gone.

Sasuke teleported them to the treeline not too far from the base, but far enough that Team 7 wouldn't see them. Sasuke paced back and forth and opened the link.

"Kurama, didn't you teach that brat not to be so Naive?" Son Goku asked.

"Hmph, Naruto is the height of stubbornness." Kurama replied.

"He's also the height of stupidity. Thanks to him Sakura and Orochimaru got away," Shukaku added.

"I swear I'm gonna kill him instead of Sakura!" Sasuke ranted.