Jinchuriki Hunting

It had been three months since Haku and Sasuke had reached Kumogakure. Haku hadn't mastered Bijuu mode but he had reached a point where it would bo longer strain both Jinchuriki and Bijuu.

Before for some weird reason Isobu and Haku found it difficult to reach Bijuu mode and neither could figure out the reason behined it.

Bee then decided to take Haku to an Island that Sasuke isn't allowed to know about for stupid reasons. (Because he isn't a Jinchuriki) and when they returned Haku could use Bijuu mode, although they were gone for a whole month.

It had turned out that Haku had to face his own inner demon. Haku didn't realise it but there was a part of him that believed that he was not worthy of Isobu, nor Sasuke.

Now however that was all settled and duo could finally head out to find the other Jinchurikis.

"Aww man! This Suck you know! We were having fun, do you really have to go!?" Bee rapped, bouncing around.

Sasuke and Haku both rolled their eyes at the rapper. He might be a good person but boy could his raps push even Haku over the edge.

"Yes we have to leave. We need to work the other Jinchuriki's and we need to train" Haku spoke up.

"Hn, stop whining. You're acting like you'll never see us again" Sasuke grumbled. He was tired, and annoyed. Bee woke him up at 4am so they could have one last spar before Haku and Sasuke left.... The issue is that Sasuke went to sleep at 2am because Bee wanted to spar the day before too...

It was currently 10am.

"Don't forget about us" Gyuki announced.

"He couldn't, even if he tried" Matatabi responded.

Oi, shut up I'm trying to sleep" Kurama cut in.

"B-but you're always s-sleeping" Isobu perked up.

"Shut the fuck up Kurama! No one was talking to you!" Shukaku yelled.

At the same time, Bee, Yugito, Sasuke and Haku all held their heads in pain.

Sasuke hated this already.

"I need to create a seal to keep the voices in check, this is too much to handle" Sasuke muttered. He would work on that on the way to Iwagakure.

The two waved at the group of Ninja and headed on their way.

"Sasuke why are we heading to Iwagakure?" Haku asked.

"Because that is where I know another Jinchuriki is. His name is Han and he becomes a rouge Ninja in a year. As for the rest I have no idea who they could be or where they could be, so we'll need some help in that regard." Sasuke replied.

"Han? As in The steam user? He's an A ranked Ninja, are you sure he would listen to us?" Haku asked.

"Absolutely not, but he would listen to a Warning from his Jinchuriki and from us. And since he's and A ranked Ninja he should have some training tips for us." Sasuke explained.

"I wouldn't bet on it Kit, if Han is anything Like Kokuo he will be the most stubborn bastard you'll ever have the misfortune of meeting" Kurama stated.

Sasuke could only sigh at the large fox's words. Of course they were going to meet a stubborn Jinchuriki.

"Like Naruto stubborn or Sasuke stubborn?" Haku asked aloud.

"Try both" Kurama replied.

"I'm not that stubborn" Sasuke said.

Haku looked at him with a deadpan.