The Jinchuriki's

That sneaky bastard!

Morning had arrived and Itachi had disappeared leaving only a stupid note.

I had to go back to the base before they got suspicious. Good luck with A.

-Itachi

Sasuke had a strong feeling that Itachi knew exactly how A was going to react and wanted no part of it. If he was being honest, he himself wanted no part of it. However, he had promised that lives would be saved.

Haku stood by his side silently watching as Sasuke crumpled the note and squeezed it tightly in his hands. He wasn't sure if it was nerves or anger and he didn't really want to find out.

"Sasuke, save your anger for later. The more we delay the more lives are at risk" Haku explained. He needed to get Sasuke's head back on straight. What they were planning to do wasn't going to be easy.

Sasuke needed to focus.

"Hn, you're right. Let's go, we've delayed this long enough" Sasuke stated.

The pair left Yugakure and made their way straight to Kumo. They didn't have any more time to waste, and as much as Sasuke would have loved to avoid A like the plague, at this point in time A didn't have any reason to truly hate Sasuke other than the fact that he was a Konoha Ninja.

Thankfully (or sadly depending on how you look at it) Kumo wasn't too far from Yu and only took the pair a couple of days to reach the base of the mountain that they would have to trek up.

Marching their way to the top Sasuke froze at the sight of the gate and was genuinely having second thoughts. He knew A left a scary memory for Sasuke to remember but dear Kami was it starting to take some serious effect. Especially since Sasuke knows that this A is younger than the one he fought.

He was really getting annoyed with himself here. A was only pissed off at Sasuke last time because Sasuke tried (and failed) to kidnap Bee and essentially kill him by handing him over to the Akatsuki. So if Sasuke was being honest A had a really good reason to be pissed off at Sasuke.

This time however Sasuke is only going to Kumo to prewarn A, Bee and Yugito about the Akatsuki and their plan so that hopefully the Jinchuriki will be better prepared.

"Halt! Move no closer! State your name and your business!" The guard at the gate yelled. He glared at both Sasuke and Haku, even more, when he noticed that they had no Ninja headband but held weapons.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, and I wish to speak to the Raikage," Sasuke stated.

The other guard scoffed.

"Yeah right. We know who you are now. Do you really think we'll let a rouge meet our Kage? Especially en ex Konoha scum?" He asked.

"I hold valuable information about the safety of not just you Jinchuriki but all Jinchuriki," Sasuke explained.

Haku watched closely. He would prefer to avoid violence but if they need to piss off the Raikage to gain his attention then so be it.

The two guards went silent before whispering back and forth between each other. The first guard gave a curt nod before running into the Village.

"We won't let you in but we can go and get the Raikage, Be warned he is usually busy so you may be not only waiting a while but might also invoke his wrath." The second guard explained.

Sasuke only nodded before taking a seat on the ground. Haku sat next to him.

"What comes after this?" Haku asked.

"Well if they take my warning seriously, which they should with help from Matatabi and Gyuki then we can start focusing on training and looking for the rest of the Jinchuriki," Sasuke replied.