A Day

A cool breeze brushed past him. His hair slightly ruffled but a soft smile rested on his face. His now heterochromatic eyes open wide as they explored every inch of his home from his position.

The village was setting up a festival, it had been about half a month since the war ended. While the festival was supposed to happen the day it ended, Naturally they had to clean up the mess made first.

Naruto was more glad that in the future the Festival held on his birthday was no longer about the day Kurama got sealed away but instead the Day the 4th Shinobi War ended. He could see everyone working hard to set up stalls, games, and more. He could even see a fireworks display getting set up.

A calming presence sag beside him on his right. With no words exchanged She handed a Bento Box.

"You spoil me, you know that?" Sasuke muttered. He opened the box to reveal Two Tomatoes and Three Onigiri.

"Oh? I feel it's a fair exchange. Food for the world's best Guard dog," She chuckled.

He chuckled with her knowing damn well how true it was. Hinata needed only to say the word and Sasuke would start the 5th Shinobi War for her. Not something he should be proud of but oh well. What made it worse was that Aside from Hinata, Naruto and Haku were the only ones who could likely stop him.

That is if they're not too busy helping him burn the world to the ground. Despite having the ability to punch someone to the Moon and further, Hinata had more protection than she would ever know what to do with.

"The food isn't payment my Hime, but is instead an addition." He added with a smile, he looked at her and felt any problem melt away. "I would do so for free, for you"

Hinata smiled before she flicked his head. The Uchiha flinched before he rubbed his head.

"Don't be cheesy Sasuke, it's not a good look on you,"

"Would you prefer me to be dramatic instead?" He chuckled. "Oh my hime! Without you in my life I fear I won't be able to live," he called out before falling onto Hinata laying on top of her pretending to be dead.

"Sasuke!" Hinata laughed, "get off me," She giggled.

"Can't, I'm dead. My Hime has rejected me so I'm dead." He replied.

"Don't make me throw you," She warned, though her smile told him she'd do no such thing.

"You'd throw a corpse hime? When did you become so cruel? What happened to the small, cute stuttering princess who hid behind me?" Sasuke asked. He gave a cheeky grin as he rolled over to look at her.

Hinata gave a bemused smile before jabbing her pointer finger into his side using a bit of Electricity and Chakra.

Sasuke yelped in shock and jumped up, before pouting at Hinata who was laughing hard.

"She grew up," She replied standing up.

Sasuke pulled her into a tight hug and rested his chin on her head. "And what a Beautiful Woman she turned into" He muttered.

Hinata hid her red face in his chest as she giggled at his words. The two stood in silence for a while, simply enjoying being near one another.

"I'm glad you're Home Sasuke, I missed you," She almost whispered.

"I missed you more." He replied. "More than you could imagine."

They were happy. Finally, the Village was at peace, the war was over, they could relax. Although Sasuke did feel like he was missing something, he would cross that bridge when he got to it. He was done with fighting for the future. He would fight for his present now, and that was his Hime.