•𝟐•

Jungkook P.O.V.-

The first day was going smoothly so far. I think. It was break time and I noticed that the clumsy male that I had helped up earlier today was sitting under a tree on a bench, drawing by himself. I wanted to go over there and see if he was okay, but there was a hoard of girls surrounding me,  asking me to join them.

I tried to politely decline, getting a little annoyed and burnt out. Girls can be so stubborn sometimes. I can't even imagine being friends with one.

"Please, Jungkookieee, come sit with us at lunch! I can introduce you to my friends."
"Nooo Jungkook join us!"
"Wanna share my snack, oppa?"

It's like this every time I move schools. Well, I only moved schools three times, but it's still valid to be the new kid I think.

"Please, I need to go somewhere, excuse me-"

I tried moving around the group, but they followed. I sighed and gave up, giving the lonely male one more look before sitting down with everyone surrounding me. But when I looked up at him, he was looking at me, which caught me by surprise, and I waved at him with a smile. He just waved back and went back to his drawing. I put my hand down, a little disappointed. Then I had an idea.

"Excuse me, ladies, but I need to go to the washroom. Can someone tell me where it is?"

There was a lot of overlapped chatter, but almost everyone was pointing to the left building, so I politely bowed with a smile and left as quick as possible.

When I entered the building, I was alone again. Thank Namjesus. I sighed in relief of the quiet hallway and put my hands in my pocket, looking outside to the group dispersing quickly. I smiled a little, spotting the male again, before wondering what to do now. I decided to just walk around the hall, since I had nothing better to do, and I was looking through the windows to doors of the classes that were still going. Break was almost over anyway.

Most of them weren't too special. Just normal class with kids looking like they are about fall asleep, while the teacher remains oblivious on the laptop. Basically the same for every class. Besides when someone sees me and freaks out- it's quite amusing though- then I saw the same male in one of the classes, making me pause again. It was the one in the first class, that was staring at me. He was really cute, I honestly couldn't help it.

Usually this is my effect on others, but damn. He looked so nonchalant, about to fall asleep, so cool. I don't blame him, it was an AP math class.

He was wearing a white shirt, some black sweats. Nothing exactly special. But I could tell he was wearing a bit of makeup, and when he smiled at me, it was so cute. I've never seen a smile like his before, kind of boxy. His hair was a bit of a mess, which made me think that he had Phys. Ed. in the class before.

He turned and looked over at me, smiling a little, before turning back to the board and sitting up and his chair. It was cute that he was trying to impress me. He kept stealing glances at me, and I waved with a smile. He blushed a little, it was obvious, but the pink face suited him. Quickly waving back at me, he turned and faced the board.

I smiled in content, watching for a little while, both of us looking at each other a couple times. I wanted to know his name. I could've swore I heard his name be called in the first class. Taemin? Taeyoung? I knew it was Tae-something. I must've been lost in thought because the next thing i heard was:

"Jungkook-oppa?!"

Another student saw me. Now I gotta go.

–––

Taehyung P.O.V.-

I watched him leave, giggling silently and looking back at the teacher, who was now shushing the loud student. I couldn't help but notice how he stayed for me, and I smiled at the thought, looking down at my desk. My face heated up and there was a tingling feeling in my stomach.