•𝟏𝟗•

Jungkook P.O.V.-

We had to leave right after. I was sitting on our couch, thinking and bouncing my knee as my parents were upstairs, laying on the bed.

Were they there the whole time? Was it planned? I need to know.

I grabbed my phone, going into my instagram and ignoring all the red-dotted notifications. Straight to dms, I pulled up kth.the.alien, typing a message quickly.

Luv.Jeon.Jungkook: hey was that you? on the ferris wheel? how are you?

I stared at the screen, hesitating. Why do I want to send this? What do I want him to say? "yeah it was me! i missed you, please date me behind jimins back!"

I'm an idiot. He's probably still there with his boyfriend. At the amusement park. It's fine, there's no point in sending this. I sighed, rubbing my temples and pressing the delete button with my free hand. It's a plus when you have big hands, you can reach any button you want on your screen.

Or so I thought. Instead I heard a chime, making me widen my eyes. I looked at my screen.

Sent. 

...Crap.

---

Jimin P.O.V.-

I plopped onto the bench right next to Taetae, giggling and hugging his arm.

He smiled down at me, kissing the top of my head. "Having fun?"

I nodded excitedly. This whole trip has made me feel 10 years younger. "Thank you so much for this, truly. I love you-"

He paused and I paused, before breaking out in laughter. That was the first time either of us said that while we're dating, and I said it first. It was more comfortable to say to him than I thought.

"I love you too, Jiminie." He said sincerely, looking straight into my eyes.

I blushed, kissing his cheek. I'm sure it made him blush too, because his face was hot and pink. And hot-pink.

Suddenly, Tae took out his phone and took a picture of the two of us, both of us smiling widely. He handed me the phone while I edited the pictures, adding my tag, and so on. He watched me for a while before speaking up.

"Okay, um, I'll go get some food and drinks. Want anything?" He said while starting to get up and pointing to the food booth not too far from us, but it was swarmed by people.

I thought about it. I've been watching my weight lately, but today, I can go easy.

"Yeah, a pretzel and water, please?" He nods and starts walking off. I stared at him until he was out of sight, smiling as hard as I could.

Life could not be better. This is exactly what I wanted out of our relationship, and I'm getting exactly that. I sighed in content, closing my eyes and leaning back.

Suddenly there was a ping in my hand. I opened my eyes and looked down at the phone. 

New message from Luv.Jeon.Jungkook on Instagram.

Huh. I opened it out of curiosity. Why would he be texting him? I mean, I know we're sort of okay now, but I didn't know that all of us were already on the texting stage.

Luv.Jeon.Jungkook: hey was that you? on the ferris wheel? how are you?

I sighed, not knowing whether to respond or not. But, I let my other half win the fight.

I replied: yeah it was me lol i didnt see u. im good btw how are u?

And sent. I just waited, looking around for Tae, but he was probably somewhere in the realm of the food line.

My eyes wandered around before I felt a buzz in my hand, looking down again.

Luv.Jeon.Jungkook:  oh yeah im good lol- did we have any hw over braek?
Luv.Jeon.Jungkook: break*

I giggled a little at the mistype, and we went into a whole conversation about nothing for what felt like hours. But, it was only 10 minutes. I was about to say goodbye when something popped into my head. I bit my lip and sent my last text:

oh yeah, what were u going to tell me-

Wait, it's not me he's talking to. It's Taehyung. I deleted the last word that I typed, replacing it with another.

oh yeah, what were u going to tell Jimin that one day out of the office?

I put down the phone and heard another ping, but ignored it. I thought about what I was just doing- and who I was just talking to- and giggled."Braek." Was Jungkook always this cute?

I shook the thought out of my head mentally, seeing Taehyung come over, almost dropping a hot-dog. When he got close enough I helped him, taking the food from Tae with a grin. "Thanks, Taetae. I was getting worried you got trampled over there."

He heaved a dramatic sigh, "Almost, but I'm still here with the battle scars." He puts his hand over his shoulder, making a face of pain, as if he'd been shot. He slowly turns and falls onto the bench, making sure not to fall onto any food. God, he's so cute.

I laughed at his little enactment, clapping until he got up and bowed, sitting down normally.

We starting eating, talking and smiling like our lives depended on it. This was the best date I've had since him.

I don't even want to talk about that. No, I don't even want to think about it. Just enjoy my time here. With the man I love. Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. The man I've been secretly in love with since kindergarten.

The thought put me in a loving mood, realizing how long I've been waiting for this. For him to notice me. For him to hold my hand, smile at me, look at me like I'm the only person on this world worth looking at. This is all I wanted. And that's how It'll stay.

-

Tae was driving again, and I was so tired. I didn't want to fall asleep on him, though, so we stayed and talked. It was already dark, and you could see stars starting to form in the dark navy blue sky. It was beautiful, like brightly-lit Christmas lights, hung all around the night sky.

I yawned by accident, getting Taehyung's attention. He looked at me with his eyebrows up before looking back at the road. 

"You tired?" He asked, sounding oddly far away.

"Yeah, a little." My head was resting on the palm of my hand, which was supported by the arm rest. I could feel my eyes drooping a little, but I forced them open.

"Go to sleep then, baby," his voice was so soothing and comforting, wrapping around me like a blanket. And that was all I needed.

My eyes closed against my will, and soon I fell asleep. But this time, there was no forest. No running. No sweating. No being scared. No Joowon.

It was finally gone, the dream that I've had for months.

But instead, there was something new. Something that weaved it's way around my brain while I was sleeping, making it happen over and over in clips, and it was bright, vivid, and beautiful. And full of love.

The reminiscence of the beautiful scenery in the ferris wheel. The picture of me and Tae, eating on the bench, having the most solace time. It made me smile, the day I had with him. Replaying in my mind repeatedly, but I didn't mind.

But something else popped up, flooding my head with the same amount of feeling, of tenderness, of want. But what was it? It was becoming clearer. Slowly. Until I saw it.

The texts with Jungkook. 

Wait. What? I have Taehyung. Why do I feel this way?

---

a/n

>:)

- me <3