•𝟏𝟑•

oh yeah- this is after the 2 week suspension- im lazy 😃

—-

Jungkook P.O.V.-

I looked over at him again, once he turned back around. I wished he would look back at me, so I could see his face again, but instead he put his head down, adjusting his hood. I held back a sigh. My eyes quickly looked back to the girl in front of me when she randomly kissed me. Again.

I kissed back, already done with it. I tried to pull away but there were loud cheers from the people around us, so I did the only thing that came to mind: Please the people. And with that, I kissed harder and more aggressively, basically making out with Eunji in front of others. There was some loud "Woohoo!"s and "Let's go!"s in the crowd.

The bell rang and she finally released me, smiling and blowing me a kiss before going to her own seat a couple rows down. I smirked while others high-fived me. Inside, I was dying. More than usual.

The teacher started the lecture and I stared at my blank screen on my laptop, spacing out.

Lately, that man, Kim Taehyung, has had me confused. Technically, I pushed him away. I was the one that ignored him when he apologized, and the one that embarrassed him in front of everyone. I want to apologize every second I get.

I almost did at lunch, but some people were staring at me weird when I called him, so I gave up when he left.

Earlier, when I walked into class, I wanted to, so damn bad. He looked so tired, like he hasn't slept. All he's worn lately is just sweats and a hoodie. I felt that it was my fault, and I needed to make sure he was okay. But they called me over, so I went.

Since I hurt him,  I realize now that we are in two different worlds, and that I should just admire him from afar. Make sure he's alright when he's not looking.

I hate myself.

No. I shouldn't think like that. It's just another problem set in my path. The only way is to go through it, to solve it, then I can move on.

Solve the problem. I need a plan. I had to solve it. I will solve it. But how?

I thought of something and opened my notebook, taking out a pencil, and putting my hand to work.

_________________________
| 1. find jimin-hyung and apologize
| 2. befriend jimin-hyung
| 3. ask jimin-hyung to talk to tae
| 4. meet up with them
| 5. apologize to tae
| 6. befriend tae
| 7. confess to t-
__________________________

I stopped myself at number 7, picking up my hand from the paper.

Confess? Why did I write that? Confess what?

I'm in a relationship. One that I have no feelings for, but still. It gave me a title, and it was hard to maintain. One wrong move, and I'm hated by everyone. Like him.

I erased #7 and replaced it with "everything will be fine :))".

The hardest part, I realized, is getting Jimin-hyung to accept my apology. Or even apologizing in the first place. Eh, I'll figure it out.

I looked at the list, satisfied, and folded it up, putting it in the back pocket of my jeans, and asked someone for the notes that I missed, catching up.

—-

Jimin P.O.V.-

After school, me and Taetae were outside the principal's office. After the week suspension, Mr. Kim wanted to meet our "guardians." I had a special case, since my parents were away on a business trip, so I went with Taehyung and his brother, Seokjin.