•𝟔•

Jimin P.O.V.-

Tae wouldn't stop giggling and it annoyed me. We were staying over at his place, and he was glued to his phone the whole time.

I tapped his shoulder, "Taetae? Can we do something? I'm bored," I said, mostly just trying to get him off his phone and turn his attention to me.

"Hmm? Oh sure, hold on," he turned to me and smiled before turning back to his phone.

I sighed, biting my lip as I stared at the back of his head. Suddenly, he started laughing so hard, he fell backwards and I had to hold him up.

"I- you okay? What happened?" I said, curious.

Tae was still giggling while leaning back on my arms, the face of his phone was to his chest as he looked up at me. It made the butterflies in my stomach take off.

Damn he's cute.

"Nothing~" Taehyung said, sitting up and responding to whoever he was obviously texting.

I whined, earning his attention for a second. It shocked me to make that sound, but at least he payed attention to me. Finally.

"Yes? You okay?" I just nodded and pouted.

"Aww~ My poor baby," Tae giggles, pulling me into a hug, finally putting his phone down.

I smiled, hugging him back, "Who were you talking to?"

I heard him hesitate.

"Uh.. Jungkookie-" he said, and I could tell he was blushing without looking at him, making my smile disappear.

"Ah..," I pulled away from the hug and just nodded at him, my expression slightly annoyed, but covered with a half smile. I leaned back into the pillows on his bed. It was a small bed, so he was sitting between my spread out legs. I grabbed my phone.

He pouted, leaning back onto my chest as I was putting my phone in front of my face, trying to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I blushed, hoping he wouldn't hear my quick heartbeat.

It seemed he didn't, since he went back on his phone. I could see the screen because it was facing him and me. I had to peek, but the angle it was at, I only saw a little bit of it at the top.

-
JJK: bae istg math is stupid as hell 😩
KTH: ik- but why do u say that-
JJK: becauseeeeeee it's ruining my life 😭
KTH: lol- do u need help?
JJK: you sure? don't wanna burden u and ur life ✨
KTH: mhm! 😊
JJK: damn cute smartass
KTH: cute? 😳
JJK: yeppppp and smart- perfect mix
KTH: hehe what do u need help with?
*typing*
-

I scoffed silently, looking back at my blank screen.

He apparently heard and turned his phone off quickly, putting it against his chest as there was a semi-loud ping of his phone.

Taehyung ignored it and turned around, facing me. I was sitting up and he was between my legs, head on my chest as he was looking up. His arms resting on my thighs. I blushed at the look on his face and the position, looking away quickly and realizing I was staring.

"Okay, what's wrong?" He looked genuinely concerned, not noticing the blush. Or ignoring it.

I sighed, almost telling him that I wanted his attention. Wanted him to talk to me like that and not some other man. Wanted him to notice me. I rolled my eyes, not looking at him, "Nothing, I'm bored."

I said it so coldly it shocked me. I didn't see his reaction but I didn't want to. There was another ping. I half-expected him to turn back to the phone but he threw it on the other end of the bed, sitting up.