•𝟏𝟎•

... there's a lil dirty in this chapter because i felt like it so youre welcome ✨

—-

Taehyung P.O.V.-

All I could see was a blurry man, petting my head, shushing me, rocking me back and forth. I felt weak, hurt, abandoned. It smelled like Jimin's house, comforting with a tint of febreeze and sweat, but also vanilla, but I could be wrong because my nose was running. I felt someone's strong hold on me, and I let myself fall into him.

Finally it became clear. We were sitting on his Jimin's bed, him comforting me.

Conforting me. After what happened.

-Flashback-

There they were. Making out in the seat that we were supposed to sit in front of.

I let go of Jimin's hand as my vision began to blur.

She was on his lap, his hands around her waist as hers were on his shoulders. Their faces so close together making my stomach queasy.

I felt a tear drop, and without thinking, I went up to them and tapped the girls shoulder. I didn't know what I was expecting, but I just felt the need to confront them.

She turned to me and smirked. "Oh, Kookie, isn't this your ex?"

He didn't make eye contact with me, just stared at the floor.

I could see the pain in his eyes, but I was too frustrated to think about that. All that was circling mind was what his answer would be. Was he okay hurting me like this? I thought we had something the first week.

It seemed like a whole minute before he looked straight into my eyes with a glare, making me take a small step back.

"We never even dated, so he's not my ex. He's no one to me."

I was shocked. That was not an answer I was expecting, worse even. I started choking up with more tears by the second.

Was I really 'no one' to him?

I saw the girl smirk and he just looked at her blankly, before she turned to him and they kissed again. And before I knew it, I ran out of the classroom, not caring to look back at all the staring classmates.

I didn't even have the energy to run, so I just calmly walked out, my vision blurring as I heard muffled yelling and chanting.

Next thing I know, I'm at the entrance of the school, then on the sidewalk. Then suddenly a hand harshly grabbed my shoulder, yanking me back a little.

I looked back and it was Jimin with a bruise on his cheek and a cut on his lip. But he was smiling.

I hugged him, tightly, as he did the same.

I pulled back and grabbed Jimin's hand as he winched, so I examined his knuckles. Red.

I sighed. "What happened?"

My throat was dry and it sounded croaky when it came out, but he just wiped my tears away.

"Let's just say.." Jimin paused, "You, me, and that asshole is suspended for 2 weeks."

I smiled a little, hugging him again.

-

We kept walking to his house. When we got in, I went to get him some ice from the freezer, then we went upstairs.

"Are you okay, Taehyung?"

"..."

"Tae?"