•𝟗•

Jimin P.O.V.-

No. I don't feel bad. I don't think I'm a bad person, so to speak. Actually, I feel the opposite for some reason.

I feel.. good? No. Happy? Not exactly. Ah, I know. Satisfied.

Wow. I actually am a horrible person.

"Did you hear me?"

"Hmm? Sorry," I snapped out of it, the smile that I had unconsciously was wiped off my face as I looked at my somewhat annoyed best friend staring at me. I don't blame him, though, since this is the 4th time I wasn't paying attention.

"I said Kookie is avoiding me! I'm scared I did something. It's been 2 days, Jimin-ah," Taehyung whined, exaggerating the '2 days' part while shaking my arm. I had to stop myself from smiling, since he looked genuinely distressed.

I pet his head as he let go of my arm and crossed his. "I'm sorry, Taetae. There's not much I can do, and I doubt you did anything, okay? Don't stress. He doesn't deserve you anyways."

What I said made him smile a little bit, but I could tell he was still worrying. Tae sighed and laid back onto his bed, me laying beside him right after. He looked over at me and I turned to him as he bit his lip before speaking.

"If I did do something, do you think I should apologize? It's like he hates me and I don't know what happened. Maybe I should ask him tomorrow."

I could tell he was mostly thinking out loud, so I just smiled and nodded to what he was saying. I knew it would backfire, he would come to me crying, I would support him, he would realize I'm the best option, and everything would turn out perfectly. This is just the start of my plan.

Taehyung nodded, looking a little more determined. It was always a cute look on him. He sat up and I did the same. He then looked at me.

"Can you help me talk to him tomorrow?"

"Sure, Tae, whatever makes you feel better."

He smiled widely and hugged me tightly. I hugged back tighter. "Thank you, Jimin-ah. I don't know what I'd do without you."

I smirked. "Anytime, Tae."

---

Jungkook P.O.V.-

I rolled my eyes. It's too early for this shit. Why is he so conflicting? He says he hates me then does this?

"I'm serious! What did I do?"

I just looked at the floor and shrugged, mumbling, "You done yet? I have to get to class."

I had to stop myself from looking into Tae's eyes, because I knew that if I did, I'd forgive him, pet his head, and say it's alright. I could tell he was looking at me vulnerably, and I knew that Jimin was next to him. I heard a sigh and took that as my que to leave.

I pushed my bag up onto my shoulder and turned on my heel, walking away as I heard Jimin say something to Taehyung, probably comforting him.

I don't know why, but the message and the way he was acting was like two different people and I didn't want to deal with it. It was easier to just believe that he hates me than to leave any chance that he may actually be sorry.

If he was, it would be too complicated.

I was hurt, and he needed to know that. I'm not that easy where he can say any shit he wants and expect me to forgive him. Maybe it had something to do with my pride. I don't know.

I just feel that I can't let him walk over me like that.

I walked to class, more frustrated, confused, and hurt than anything. It seems unfair that he can just toss me around.

—-

Jimin P.O.V.-

I watched the annoyingly tall male walk off as I hugged the sniffling Taehyung.

"What did I even do?" Tae asked no one in particular.

I sighed, knowing I should feel like a monster. Key word: should. For now all I can do is hug him and hope he gets over the younger male. I smiled, thinking about how I'd be the only one in his sight, and he would finally notice me.

I let him tear up a little while putting his head on my shoulder, rubbing his back comfortingly, until he finally picked his head up and looked at the floor.

"You okay, Tae? Class starts soon, ready to go?"

Taehyung just nods, so I take his hand so he looks up at me. When he does, I make the weirdest face I've made in a long time, not caring who saw, just caring about making the boy in front of me happy.

Tae giggled a melodic sound, making me smile. He squeezed my hand.

"Thank you, Jimin-ah."

"Anytime, Tae. Shall we go now?"

He smiled again, "We shall. You know what? I'm already over him." He said with a proud face.

And like that, we were off to torture again.

-

In class, Tae kept shifting uncomfortably and I knew exactly why. The man that was causing him so much discomfort was sitting right behind him, which just made me want to try harder to make him focus on something else.

I tapped Taehyung's shoulder, making him look at me. Then I leaned next to his ear to whisper, "Which house are we going to after school? I can help you with your homework."

I noticed he smiled a little at my efforts, and leaned into my ear. His deep, raspy voice right next to my ear was tempting and hella hot. It can do a lot of damage to literally anyone, and I was a victim. Not complaining. The worst part was it wasn't on purpose, so I couldn't flirt back. I had to hold back and it annoyed me.

"We can go to my house, and yeah you can help."

The unintentionally teasing man leaned back and smiled at me way cuter than a smile should've been, making my heart thump as smiled back and nodded.

He was the only one that could make me feel so weak and small.

How can someone be so cute and so hot at the same time? I really don't understand sometimes.

-

Taehyung dragged me away by the hand to our third class, and I smiled, going with him.

No matter how happy this moment is, with people staring at us and 'aww'-ing, I couldn't help but to keep it in the back of my head that I felt something bad coming.

I figured it was because we have first, third, and fourth period with Jungkook, but I'm not so sure that's the main problem.

I couldn't put my finger on it, but I felt that it was too good to be true. That Tae actually forgot about him. "Something will happen. I know it," I thought as we entered the room.

Just as I thought. I wish I wasn't correct though, because as soon as we walked in, Tae let go of my hand in shock. I don't blame him, I almost dropped my bag too. Everyone was staring and phones were out, recording.

Right in front of us, or behind where we're supposed to sit, was Jungkook. And that girl.

Full on making out.

—-

a/n:

iM FUCKING DYING HOW COULD U LEAVE ME ON THAT CLIFFHANGER
-the ✨editor✨

eheheheheheheheh shit bouta get juicy ✨
i'll prob update like once a week or so bc of school so-

- me <3