•𝟑•

Jimin P.O.V.- 

We were on our way to my house. Me, Tae, and Jungkook. We decided to let him walk back with us, since all of us were going to be hanging out anyway. I stared down at my feet, listening to the birds, the sound of the rocks shifting when we stepped on them, the way the wind blew. It was calming. I was a little ahead of the others, since they were talking to each other. I kinda just tuned them out.

"Really? I didn't know something, or someone, could be that short," I heard Jungkook say, Taehyung giggling. From that, I immediately realized a couple things:

1. They were talking about me.
2. Taehyung shares way to much information when he likes someone or is comfortable around someone, and that's what he's doing now.
3. Someone else is taller than me, which wasn't new news.
4. Jungkook is a teaser, as I expected.

I didn't mind honestly, I knew he was taller and they were having a conversation, so I didn't want to butt in. Listening to them talk was soothing, and I could hear how calm Tae was. That made me smile, knowing that he liked him. But it also kinda hurt, and there was just a small part of me that wanted to shove Jungkook into the street and hug Taehyung. I was just jealous because he had another friend, thats all. Nothing less, nothing more. 

It didn't even sound convincing to me when I said it to myself in my head. I sighed.

"Yeah, but, I mean, I'm only a little taller than him anyway," Taehyung's voice.

"I mean, cuteness can come from any height, depending on the person."

5. He's a flirt.

I could basically feel Tae's blush behind me as I rolled my eyes. He's just like every other playboy, what did I expect?

As we walked up, their voices faded into the background as I saw two males standing in front of my door. A smile crept to my face as we saw their faces when we got closer. Two familiar faces, that I missed all summer. One turned to me as I ran to them, sure I got the attention of the two lovebirds that were following me.

I ran straight to his arms, hugging tightly with a huge smile. I've missed them so much, even though it's only been three months. I was still in the hug when I heard his familiar voice,

"Damn, have you been that desperate to find someone as tall as you, you dwarf?" Yoongi-hyung said, followed by a chuckle that I missed so much.

"Yoongi-hyung, Hobi-hyung- you guys are back!" I heard Taehyung say, engulfing Yoongi-hyung into a hug after I let go to greet the other male.

"We missed you too, how's everything been?" I missed Hoseok-hyung's voice.

"Nothing much, you guys didn't show up to class today. Why, is everything alright?" I said, a little worried. They said they would be back this week, but I didn't know when. They didn't specify.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, knocking on your door, but I guess you beat us to it," Yoongi-hyung said.

I giggled, "How was America? Did you try the Panda Express there?" I heard Tae ask.

"Oh, yes we did, and it was really good. Mina was dared to eat some spicy food, and she freaked! It was so funny, I wish you guys could've been there. Chanyeong decided to leave early because her sister had to ask her about something for the planned wedding, so.." From then, I decided to zone them out.

Hyungs went on a trip together with some other friends to America over the summer. It was only 3 months, but it felt like 3 years. They were older, so they had more friends, and they had money. Yoongi-hyung looked like he just got off the plane, loose long-sleeved unbuttoned multicolored flannel with a black shirt under, black jeans, black hat, and sandals. Even in this outfit, he always looked good. But Hoseok-hyung was more fashionable, with a white turtleneck covered with a beige long coat, ripped blue jeans and white sneakers. It was fashionable, and stunning as always. He was wearing a black hat and fake glasses to top it off, and it made me wonder if I should get some.

I was snapped out of it when someone pulled me to the side, the other 3 talking.

"Um.. who are these people?" Jungkook asked, a confused expression on his face. I backed up a little because he never let go of my arm. We were a little far from the group, so I crossed my arms and stared at him. His face just kept getting cuter with that quizzical expression.

I couldn't help but giggle. It was a small town, and everyone knew eachother. We haven't had a new face in a while, and everyone, and I mean everyone knew Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. They were the hottest teens in the neighborhood for a while, always getting love confessions and friendship requests. They were the popular kids that took in the nobodys, me and Taehyung. And for that alone, I will always respect and love them with all my heart.

"What? I'm confused," he whined, andI decided not to tease anymore, telling him with a big smile.

"Me and Tae's friends. They were on a trip all summer and surprised us by coming back today without warning," I explained quickly, going back over to the group since Hobi-Hyung beckoned me over.

"Huh. Guess I gotta meet more people today," I heard Jungkook say, then sigh, not thinking much of it.

I led them all inside after a while of catching up.

It's just an empty house, with my 3 best friends in the world and the adorably hot new kid. What else could go wrong?

–––

a/n:

a lot, jimin, a lot. dont underestimate my powers over you just because I love you all.
srry this chapters shorter :/

- me <3