•𝟏𝟐•

Taehyung P.O.V.-

I hate school. Jimin was sore, I was sore, and Jungkook and that bitch was still together. It disgusted me thinking about them. Her on his lap, sucking his face off. Him humiliating me in front of the whole school.

Wait. I don't care about him. After last night, Jimin confessed his feelings, and I accepted. I guess I liked him too, and it was cute seeing his face light up. He's done too much for me, and I couldn't say no.

He was ecstatic, and so was I. But not to that extent. I mean, I'm happy for sure, but I don't know why I wasn't jumping with joy. It was pretty confusing but I wanted to prove to "him" that I was over "him."

"He's no one to me."

Nope. I'm not anymore. I know that now because of the boy holding my hand under the desk while we're supposed to take notes.

I looked over at him gratefully, and he noticed me, smiling.

"Yes?" He giggled, and I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

I heard that girl and Jungkook giggling behind us, but I didn't pay attention to them. Or tried not to. I smiled at Jimin and he giggled, covering his face with the oversized sleeve. It was my hoodie, and it definitely looked cuter on him.

I laughed a little to myself, going back to my work, paying no attention to the straight couple that was now making out behind us. Again.

-

At lunch, I was letting Jimin take a bit of my food, since I didn't have much of an appetite at the moment.

He was resting his head on my shoulder, eating another brownie I packed for him. He doesn't know that I bake the brownies only for him, I'm pretty sure. I bring them every once in a while since I know he loves them, so I was satisfied to see him smiling while eating.

"What are we going to do after school?" Jimin asked, covering his mouth since it still had food in it. He picked up his head and looked at me.

I was half paying attention, listening to Jungkook's loud voice at the other end of the campus, talking to his group of hoes- I mean- girls. Even though he was across campus, I could hear his voice. It annoyed me for some reason.

"Tae?" Jimin poked my thigh, making me look over and give him all my attention. I smiled at him softly.

"Yes, Jimin?"

"What are we doing after school today?"

"Ah.. I don't know, what do you want to do?"

He shrugged, wiping his mouth with the back of his tiny hand, trying to get off the crumbs. I watched his cute movement.

"Why are you so cute?"

He blushed, "I'm- No I'm not, you are-"

"Mhm, sure." I smiled more, watching him fumble over his words, flustered.

"I-I'm not. Why would you say that so- so randomly?"

"Because it's true."

As I watched his red face, I realized that some chatter was getting closer. There was a lot of groups of friends and people at school, but I didn't realize any came close to our spot. I tried not to mind it, but it got closer. And louder. And more annoying.

Finally I sighed, catching the attention of the boy in my lap.

He was sitting on me, straddling my hips, my legs not bent, just laying on the floor. While he was just casually eating, I held myself up by pushing against the ground behind me. To others, it looked like an intimate position, but in this case, the way he looked when eating the brownie so messily, it was more than wholesome.