•𝟏𝟔•

Jungkook P.O.V.-

I'm so confused. So damn confused. What should I do? What do I choose? 

I should've payed attention to the teacher teaching, but no. Of course, I didn't hear about the upcoming test and of course I didn't pay enough attention to know what it's on. 

I was too focused on the two males snuggling in the seats in front of me. I stared at Jimin, the dream I had in the morning popping up in my head again. It distracted me, the test long forgotten. Great, perfect timing.

Just then, Jimin turned back to look at me and my heart just stopped in that exact moment. He just caught me staring. At him. I wanted to shrivel up and die. I felt my cheeks heat up a little and just did the first thing that came to my stupid brain: wave.

He just smiled and waved back, the smile not exactly reaching his eyes, but not super horrible either. It wasn't special, but it made my day.

Then Taehyung noticed his turned boyfriend and noticed his gaze, turning to me also. I froze and stared back at him. He just gave a small nod and turned back around, working on the test.

I sighed to myself and stared at the test and back at Jimin. He was looking at my blank paper also and giggled a little, shrugging his shoulders and turning around.

I let out a groan silently, going back to the paper. Eunji next to me fell asleep, and I was finally free from her tight grasp that was constantly around my arm.

I was about to fall asleep when I looked back over at Jimin, and he scooted over a little so I could see part of his paper. I paused, not knowing if it was on purpose or not. Then I saw the tiny bit of handwriting in the bottom right corner that said: "i did some of them, you can copy :)"

I stifled a giggled, leaning to the same side to see more as he worked. I never noticed how small his hands were, and I couldn't help to smile when I saw them.

---

The exam was done in another 30 minutes or so, and I put my head down, realizing that I just cheated. I never do that. Why did I feel the need to do it now?

My leg started bouncing on its own, nervous. I don't want to be caught, my grades can't drop. If I fail this test, then I get a C in the class. 

I got cut out of my thoughts when I heard my teacher speak, "Alright, I will get these back to you in a week, for now we have about 10 minutes so.. talk amongst yourselves quietly, please."

The girl was still sleeping, somehow. I yawned, realizing I was left alone without someone to talk to. Suddenly, Jimin said my name and I instinctively started listening in.

"... but Jungkook was struggling so I-"

"Well, yeah, but what if you were caught?" I recognized it as Tae's voice.

"But I didn't get caught!"

They were whisper yelling at each other. I pushed down my laughter, but obviously it wasn't enough. Both boys turned around and looked at me, each face painted with a different expression.

Jimin's was soft and his cheeks and nose were a little flushed, looking at me a little confusedly. His hands were gripping the back of his seat so he stayed turned toward me, and I saw how small and chubby his fingers were. It made me smile again. He was pouting at me, confused why I was laughing.

On the other hand, Taehyung looked pissed, but his facial features soft. I could tell he was trying to reprimand the other just a second ago. He stared back at me, but his messy fluffy hair clouded his eyes, so I could barely look back at him. Tae's dark brown-ish, black-ish hair looked like a soft cloud, and I just wanted to pet him in that moment. Of course, I didn't.