•𝟓•

Taehyung P.O.V.-

"... and then you add over the 'x' to the other side, making the absolute value and the 'y'..."

I was falling asleep when suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder and I turned back to the owner of the touch. It was Jungkook.

I didn't even notice he sat next to me and Jimin, but there he was, smiling. So I smiled back and waved low, trying not to get caught, and he waved back. I noticed that Jimin looked over at us and rolled his eyes, but I didn't mind it because I heard Jungkook whispering something.

"Hmm? Sorry, I couldn't hear you," I whispered.

"I asked what we were doing, I wasn't paying attention," he whispered back, gesturing to his paper full of drawings. I giggled.

"You're a really good drawer, but I have no idea either," I admitted.

"Thank you and shit, can you ask Jimin-hyung?" The way he said 'hyung' was really attractive for some reason.

He blushed, "Uh.. thank you-"

Oh shit. I guess I said that out loud.

I nervously giggled and nodded, feeling my face heat up as I turned and leaned over to Jimin, whispering to him, "Hey, do you know what we're doing?"

He shrugged while focusing his eyes on his laptop screen, typing notes on a document. I heard him mumble, "Why don't you ask you're boyfriend?"

I quietly laughed a little at the statement in disbelief. He never acted like this before. I sighed and decided not to answer, a little hurt.

Jungkook tapped my shoulder again and I turned to him, his face still a little pink, and it was the first thing I noticed. Pretty cute.

"So?"

I opened my mouth to respond and then I heard someone clear their throat, so I turned forward and my teacher was standing in front of my desk.

I looked around to see the class staring at me, so I looked back at Mr. Kim and smiled a little at him, knowing I got in trouble.

"Stop talking. Both of you. I'll talk to you both after school," he stated, leaving no space for arguments or comments, and went back to his seat, continuing his lecture.

I sighed and nodded, looking down at my desk and taking notes in annoyance. I didn't feel any more shoulder-taps for the rest of class

-

"Do you boys understand?"

I was in Mr. Kim's office with Kook next to me. Huh. I like that name, I'll call him that now.

He nodded, "Yes, sir."

I, however, was lost in thought. What other nicknames could I call him? Bunny boy, Jungkook, Kook.. what about Kook-ie? That's pretty cute-

"Taehyung? Are you listening to me?"

"Hmm?" That was the wrong response.

"Detention after school for you," just then, the bell rang, meaning it was the end of school, "go to class 217, and I'll talk to your guardian tomorrow before school. Be there."

I groaned and picked myself up from the chair, dragging myself and my bag out of the room. I felt both of their eyes on me as I walked out with a pout, seeing Jimin outside of the door waiting for me. Or Jungkook. Or both. I wasn't really sure until he saw me and stood up and brushed himself off.

"Ready to go?"

I whined. "Cant, I have detention."

"Oh. Okay, let's go," he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, walking to the detention room.