•𝟐𝟕•

holy crap its been a while, hasnt it loves ? i deeply apologize </3 life. you get it, right ?
---
Taehyung P.O.V.-

It's silent for the first couple minutes, until Jimin in the passenger's seat asks if he can turn on the radio. I say 'Sure, go ahead,' and he uses the aux, switching it to his favorite song at the moment. I've only heard it a couple times, so I don't know what it's called. It is pretty good, though.

"Wait, this is my favorite song. You know this song?" Jungkook springs forward to grab the shoulders of both of our chairs, looking at Jimin.

"Oh, yeah, it's actually my favorite too." He responds, looking over his shoulder at Jungkook.

And immediately I feel left out. Fun. It's not my fault I'm feeling a little petty after what just happened outside. I'll have to talk to Jimin later.

"Yeah, its pretty good. I've heard it on the radio a couple times-"

Both of their attentions turn to face me, and I'm suddenly grateful to use driving as an excuse to not make eye contact with either of them. I grip the wheel tighter, feeling both of their gazes on me, clearing my throat.

"Taetae, do you even know what this song is called?" Damn it. Of course someone had to call me out.

I tried to ease the tension by saying, "Well, no, but I like it. Came out earlier this year, right?  Anyway, we're almost home."

They hesitated and then turned to talk to each other about the stupid song. Laughing and talking all the way home. Im going to be honest, it did hurt a little that I wasn't included, but I couldn't exactly add anything. 

It might also hurt because I was jealous. Of who, I didn't know.

-

When we got home, they went upstairs to MY room before I even took my shoes off. It was a little weird, but I'm not going to be the overly-controlling boyfriend. I was already a controlling friend. Jimin deserves space and his own friends, I just wonder why he chose "him."

I grab some snacks while I'm downstairs still and when I walk up, they're just talking on the bed. For some reason, I feel relieved. Not that I don't trust Jimin, but I didn't exactly trust Jungkook.

"Hey, I brought snacks." Jimin immediately gets off the bed and grabs the snacks, carrying them to the bed for me.

"Thank you, Taetae" He smiles at me and I feel myself at ease again.

I sit down on the bed next to Jimin. "What were you two talking about?"

Jimin was still getting situated, so Jungkook responded, "The next time we should hang out. When are you free?"

I tried not to hesitate too long, because it was unexpected. He expected to do this again? It was way too awkward, practically torture. In so many ways.

"Oh, um, I don't know, I'd have to check my schedule." I pull out my phone and look from it to Jungkook to Jimin, who was eating snacks, back to my phone.

"Okay, well, I'm free all next week. After school, of course. Well, besides Monday, Thursday, and Friday. Because I have football, then I should be free. Oh, except Wednesday, because I have practice." Jungkook added.

"Practice? For what?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, I take dance lessons." He responded, looking a little shy.

Both me and my boyfriend looked at each other. "Really?!"

"Uh, yeahhh. Not too long, though, I'm not that great."

"You have to show us!" I say, speaking for me and Jimin.

"Yeah! Please? What have you been working on?"

"Wait, no, I'm really not that good. We've been working on a choreography but it's not that great." He shook his hands in front of us, trying to deflect our wishes.

"Please! It's okay, you're probably not even bad, I'm so curious now. I've also kind of wanted to do dance, so-" Jimin added, sitting up, leaning against me while still facing Jungkook.

"Really?" Both me and Jungkook spoke at the same time, then looked at each other. He gave me a barely noticeable shy smile that I couldn't help but smile back to as I looked back at Jimin. "I didn't know that."

He shrugged and looked back at me "Just a thought."

"I'd want to see that," I smiled wider, thinking about how good he would do in dance.

"Well, I might. Hey, Jungkook, where do you dance? Maybe I can join you-"

As soon as he said that, my heart skipped 3 beats. Join him? What the hell does that mean? No, I can't let them be in the same room doing sexy dances together-

"Yeah, maybe I can join. Too." I said the first thing that came to mind.

They both looked at me and I reanimated Jimin's shrug from earlier. All 3 of us went silent before Jimin gasped dramatically, like he is.

"We should do a trio!"

Jungkook chuckled awkwardly. "Again, I'm not that good. And neither of you have even started, so how would we make a dance of our own?-"

Jimin thought of this and responded with, "Well, we can make it at whatever studio you go to after we've all learned a bit."

I don't know why, but the thought of us 3 doing anything more than sitting on a bed eating snacks made me laugh. Especially moving around and embarrassing ourselves. Well, myself. They're probably both good. Jimin is definitely going to be a natural and Jungkook has been in classes, so he's probably also good. Me? No.

It would look so pretty if they did a duet tho. I let myself imagine it, both of them moving synchronically, body-to-body, stretching their bodies to make art. It was a beautiful but horrible thought, yet I was almost into it.

"Yeah, I mean, I guess- I go to BigHit Dance Studio. It's- well, I'll take you there someday-"

"I'm free next week," Jimin said, excitedly, as if we were making a plan of a huge grand heist or something. I didn't mind, found it kinda cute.

"Uh, same." I chimed in.

"Oh, uh, well great- I'll ask if you can join then," Jungkook rubbed his thumbs together awkwardly and bit his lip. It was a cute gesture.

Jimin reached out and lightly tapped him on the arm. "Thanks, Jungkookie," he said, smiling at him.

Jungkook looked back, shaking his head, "It's really no problem."

They chuckled and I suddenly was able to see them being together. I hated it but was also completely amused by it. It was almost perfect how much they connected.

Suddenly I was scared other people could see the same. Maybe I'm the odd-one-out. That's silly, me and Jimin have been together long before Jungkook appeared.

Such a silly thought, why would I even think that?

Maybe because it's true.

---

a/n:

okay- i'll keep this short and simple: school, family, money, competitions, homework, friend, relationship, and self problems. its been, what, like- 4 months- yeah it was bad- but im back :) i hope

- me <33