•𝟖•

Jungkook P.O.V.-

The teacher was talking. Class was almost over, and I heard Taehyung and Jimin giggling in front of me. For some odd reason, it was annoying me.

They whispered, then giggled. Over and over. And over.

I got fed up and tapped Taehyung on the shoulder, earning his attention again. I smiled until I felt Jimin's stare on me. I felt a shiver from his gaze, even though I didn't look directly into it, I could feel it. Taehyung looked at me and smiled, his face a little red. I kept the smile on my face as Jimin turned back around quickly, his head resting on his hand.

"Yeah, whats up, Kook?" Tae whispered.

"What are you and Hyung laughing about? I'm bored," I pouted for extra effect. And by the way he frowned at me makes me think that it worked.

"Aww, I'm sorry. I don't think you'd get it though, it's kind of an inside joke." He giggled again, as if mentioning it was funny. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes as Jimin turned to us again, hearing Tae's words.

"Oh, you were curious what we were talking about? Taetae, did you tell him?" He looked over at me with a small smirk, and thats when I realized what was going on. He was making me jealous.

Then I also realized. 'Taetae'? Can I call him that? The thought quickly skipped my mind when I heard the younger hyung's voice.

"Ah, no, I didn't. I don't think he would-" Tae got cut off by Jimin-hyung and I looked over at him.

"Oh no worries, we were talking about how much Jin-hyung was in love with Mr. Kim." He smiled at Taehyung when he let out a small giggle.

"He really is, though! Like, did you see him last time I got detention? Wearing his crop-top and cologne and stuff."

Jimin nodded, mostly turning away from me, "Yeah, I mean, I think it kinda worked. Did you see Mr. Kim's face?"

It seemed as if both of them forgot about me as they launched into their own conversation that I didn't understand.

I felt myself deflate, like a popped balloon, looking back down at my paper as they kept talking. I tried not to think about it too much.

I wanted to find something else to talk about with Taehyung. Anything. I want to hear his voice again.

Oh right! I can ask Tae about his message last night. Or... non-message. I don't know. Doesn't matter.

I was about to tap his shoulder again, with a smile, thinking about what to say to him. As I leaned over, I could hear him laughing, but I didn't mind it. I felt someone looking at me so I turned around, seeing a girl twirling her hair around her finger while staring at me. I had to stop myself from cringing at the cake of makeup on her face. I turned back around and saw Jimin glaring at me.

I made eye contact and my breath hitched. Jimin. Was glaring. At me. I was sure I've never seen anything scarier. I was confused. What did I do wrong? Was it my trying to get hyung's attention? Was it because I was asking about what they were doing?

I recoiled my hand away, a little hurt as Jimin's expression softened again as he laughed with Tae. I felt a tug at my jacket and turned to the girl. She apparently got gum and was now chewing it.