•𝟐𝟎•

Jimin P.O.V.-

Ugh. School starts again next week, and it's already Saturday. Taehyung is in the kitchen, making us snacks- probably some fruit- meanwhile I'm waiting in his room. Jin-hyung apparently had a date to get to, and we invited Yoongi and Hobi-hyungs to come chill with us. They weren't here yet, though, so it was just me and Taehyung in the house.

I bit my lip, looking around the room and hearing Tae humming downstairs and deciding, fuck it. I grabbed his phone off the bedside-table and ran into the restroom, sitting on the toilet seat cover.

Putting the phone on the counter, I ran a hand through my hair as my knee started bouncing. This is so bad, I shouldn't be doing this.

Lately, since our date at the amusement park, I've been sort of texting Jungkook from Taehyung's phone. He never texts my phone, and I'm too much of a coward to confront or even text him first, so here we are. Tae doesn't ever go into Jungkook's DM anyways, and I put his notification on silent.

I checked if he updated any messages from the last time we talked, which was about why his favorite animal was a bunny. There was another notification and my heart rate started picking up again. I know it shouldn't be, but it was.

I clicked his message and read it:

Luv.Jeon.Jungkook: hey, taetae
Luv.Jeon.Jungkook: talk to me im bored :(

It instantly made me smile, even though the name wasn't mine. It still felt as if he was talking to me, Jimin, not him, Taehyung. I noticed that he texted about 2 hours ago, so I couldn't wait. I replied quickly, not knowing how much longer Tae would take.

-
kth.the.alien: hi! im here now sorry :)
jjk.the.bunny: its okay, im glad ur here now
-

I could feel myself blushing, and I hated myself for it. He responded so quickly, as if he was waiting for my message. Then I noticed something else.

-
kth.the.alien: wait u changed ur username?
jjk.the.bunny: yeah, i thought we could match
jjk.the.bunny: sorry i didnt ask, do u want me to change it?
kth.the.alien: no no its okay i like it :D
jjk.the.bunny: then ill keep it
-

I bit my lip to stop myself from squealing. Just then, my whole body jolted out of surprise before my brain processed the sudden knocking against the outside of the bathroom door.

I turned to look at the door, then back at the phone, hearing Tae's voice as I got out of everything Jungkook-related.

"Hey, you okay Jiminie?"

I put his phone in my hoodie pocket, deciding that I would put it back when he wasn't looking. Getting up and flushing the toilet, even though there was nothing in it but water, I responded, "Yeah, I'll be right out. Thanks Tae."

I heard him mumble something of a confirmation followed by the bed squeaking, meaning he went back.

I washed my hands, looking at my reflection. My ears and cheeks were so red and my hair a mess, I couldn't recognize myself. I put some cold water in my hands and splashed it on my face, calming it down. Turning the faucet off, I ran a wet hand through my hair before drying it off against my sides.

God, I felt so bad. My heart hurt for Taehyung, but still beat for him at the same time. I know that I love him, with all my heart. Or, most of it, since there's been someone else creeping into the corner without me knowing and slowly taking over. Ugh, Tae doesn't deserve me lying to him. I don't deserve him at all.