•𝟏𝟖•

Jimin P.O.V.-

I was laughing way too hard, and now my stomach is hurting.

Taehyung was also laughing while running as fast as he could, his hand gripped onto mine tightly, making me follow along. He turned back, grabbing both of my hands happily, and slowing to a fast run, smiling at me.

He woke me up this morning and told me to get ready, so I threw on an oversized white, blue, and orange sweater with the word "SOUL" on the front (iykyk - a/n), and some black jeans with holes on them. Normal white shoes, one white clip sitting on the side of my hair. Just a touch of makeup, just in case, and put the rest in a bag.

Taehyung got a little more dressed up today, but I'm definitely not complaining. He put a black turtleneck on with light blue jeans, a brown fake-leather jacket, and round sunglasses with gold rims. I looked at him as he turned to me and asked, "How do I look?" I just got up and kissed him right there and then. He never fails to make me feel better, even if I was already in a good mood. This whole outfit, which looks hella good on him, was such a surprise.

He never gets fancy, so I got curious. While we were in the car, I asked where we were going and he just smiled, not responding.

Now I know.

He took me to my favorite childhood place that we used to go to a lot, the amusement park. Oh, I missed this place, but life kept crawling up on me. I never had the time to come back.

I smiled widely as he dragged me to the first ride, a yellow roller coaster that was very quick and had multiple loops. We got in line and I sighed, already panting because I was tired from running so much. I may or may not be a little bit out of shape. It's been a while since I've danced.

"Remember when we got on this ride for my 7th birthday, and my favorite hat fell off?" Taehyung chuckled, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I processed his words and nodded, giggling at the memory while scooting up a little in the line.

"How could I forget? It dropped on that little kid's head, and he made you give him $20 for it back."

He looked in thought before smiling and nudging my shoulder, which made me blush from the sudden contact. Wow, I am weak for this man.

"You're right, Jiminie, I forgot about that. That boy was such a brat." Tae smiled at me, leaning back against the metal bars with both of his hands gripping it backwards, crossing his legs. I have to admit, the view of him in that stance, looking intently to the side and licking his lips, was somehow very alluring.

As I was staring, I didn't realize that the line had moved up, and stayed in my spot until the person behind us- a girl that looked a little older than us, maybe 20s, and a guy who was holding her hand- tapped my shoulder and gestured for me to go forward.

I nodded and apologized to them, scooting up a little bit again. Taehyung was now leaning back against the rail, starting to peel the clear nail polish that he put on his nails earlier. It was a habit of his, I noticed, that he does when he's bored. He's so cute.

I smacked his hand away and he looked at me with a pout. I shook my head at him, returning the pout with my hands on my hips. The gesture made him smile again, pulling me into a hug suddenly.

I didn't mind though, and immediately hugged back. This is exactly where I wanted to be.

---

After a couple rides, the sun was brightest in the sky, creating the prettiest sky blue with gold beams and fluffy clouds. The best aura. Except it was scorching hot now. Taehyung had to take off his brown coat and drapedit on his arm, and all I could do was roll up my sleeves. I should've thought about wearing a shirt under my sweater. Oh well.