•𝟏𝟏•

Jungkook P.O.V.-

-Flashback-

I walked into the third class, knowing that 'they' were in it, telling myself not to care. That girl, Eunha- or Eunji, I didn't really pay attention- or something was sitting in my spot.

I was too tired to deal with this bullshit, so I just rolled my eyes, sitting next to her and putting my bag behind me with my head resting on my arms on the table. Obviously that didn't stop her.

She tapped my arm. I felt it but didn't respond. She tapped me again. Still didn't respond. I dont want to deal with her right now. 'I don't care.' She tapped me once more and I had enough. I picked up my head frustratedly with a groan, facing her with my leg turning to lean against the chair.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said it too loud, but it didn't matter. I had to stop myself from looking around to see if 'they' were here yet. I assumed they weren't.

In the blink of an eye, her lips were on mine for a split second. She pulled back and blushed. "I like you, Jungkook"

I had to stop myself from gagging. Right now, I just needed an outlet. I figured a kiss is better than a broken bone. So I forced a smile.

She took it as a green flag and smiled back genuinely, sitting on my lap and putting her arms over my shoulders. "Can I kiss you again?"

I just nodded, too confused to say any words. She did what she said, kissing me again. But this time she didn't pull away. The kiss got heated and I opened my eyes. She was really into it, but I had no feeling. I noticed people staring, and figured I'd go along with it.

Taehyung.

No. I put my hands on her hips as she rocked slightly. She smiled into the kiss, noticing my movement.

Taehyung.

I had to stop thinking about him. She put her hands in my hair, and I squeezed her side, making her yelp.

Taehyung's lips would be softer.

Damn it. I added my tongue into the kiss, surprising her. I could tell she needed air, but I didn't let go. I needed her as the distraction. She wrestled my tongue with hers, and I felt disgust.

It isn't Taehyung's tongue.

I growled into the make out session. I heard picture shutters and recording sounds go off, but I didn't care for those.

Taehyung could do it better.

Just then, she backed up and looked back. I knew who it was without looking, so I looked down. I didn't want to face him right now.

It's all your fault, Kim Taehyung.

The girl smirked, I could see it from the side of her face, and I decided to play along. That was all I could do in this situation.

"Oh, Kookie, isn't this your ex?"

I couldn't help it. A kiss wasn't enough.

This hurts me too, Tae.

"We never even dated,"

I wish you were.

"-so he's not my ex."

We could've been more.

I looked at him with a glare. It was his fault. He had no right to look so sad. I almost threw her off of me and engulfed him. But no.

"He's no one to me."

I'm sorry.

Taehyung looked expressionless, and I got scared. Was it too much?

I was about to say "I'm kidding" or "I love you" but he just turned and walked out. The girl looked back at me and giggled.

"Damn, he's slow."

I wanted to punch her. I wanted to shove her, and scream in her face "He's better than you in every way," but I couldn't. There were too many cameras. I looked back at her with the fakest smile I've ever had. She didn't catch the hint.

I looked at Taehyung's back in the corner of my eye and watched him leave. Jimin-hyung looked at him, heartbroken. I looked back at the girl, feeling nothing.

Suddenly someone pushed the girl to the side, and there was a sting on my left cheek, my head turned to the right. I grunted, knowing exactly who it was. Some people that were still recording did the "ooo"s in the background.

I turned back to him as she got off me. He was furious. I had to let my anger out one way or the other.

I punched him back, and we went into a full on fist fight with people chanting behind us.

It went on for a while, until someone got the principal and he came in. I was left with the side of my face bruised, my nose bleeding, and my body sore. He suspended both of us and Taehyung, since someone told him the whole story, for 2 weeks.

Honestly, I was okay with it. I didn't have to see them for two whole weeks.

We packed up and left, not saying a word to each other. I split off from him to grab my bike, going the long way to my house, since my house and theirs were on the same path.

-Flashback End-

It took a while to get home, and when I went in, my mother gasped. I ignored her, took off my shoes, and ran upstairs while being bombarded with unanswered questions.

As soon as I walked into my room, I locked the door, threw my backpack against the wall, and flopped onto my bed on my back, facing the wall with one arm covering my face.

I felt like crying, but couldn't. Today has been confusing.

I looked at my phone, not knowing what I was expecting. Maybe a text from 'him.'

I scoffed at the thought, tossing my phone at the end of the bed. I missed, throwing it off of the bed. I groaned, picking myself up and grabbing my phone, throwing it against my desk. I think it broke, but I don't care. I heard knocking but ignored it. I laid back on the bed, stomach down, grabbing a pillow and eventually falling asleep. I didn't want to do anything right now, so it seemed like the best option.

There was no dream, just pitch black.

—-
a/n:
ehe youre welcome :))
- me <3