•𝟐𝟖•

Jungkook P.O.V.-

I shouldn't have flirted with Jimin-hyung. That was bad. I feel like I made him betray Taehyung. And also, I feel like I betrayed Taehyung.

Okay, technically, I didn't betray anyone, I know. But me and Tae-hyung, we have a different, special bond. I know he feels the same, I hope he feels the same. 

We've been talking on socials, and making jokes and having a lot of fun together, and it makes me happy that I make him happy. Even though, he has someone else that makes him happier. Sometimes I question if I make him happier than his boyfriend does. Of course, I know that's not true, but it's nice to have that benefit of the doubt.

It's been a couple days after the "triple-date", is what I like to call it, and I see them after school a lot. Everything is going so well right now, and I don't want to screw it up. 

The bell rang for Mr. Kim's class, and most of us were here. I looked around and saw Taehyung, smiling.

"Alright, class, let me take roll. Chae Hyungwon?"
"Here."
"Han Jisung?"
"Here."

He kept going, but I zoned him out for a while, until I heard a name i recognized.

"Park Jimin?... well, of course not. Hwang Ye-"

"I'm here!" Jimin stumbled into the class, leaning against the door frame, panting.

Mr. Kim said nothing and just nodded, writing on his paper, before beckoning for Jimin-hyung to sit down. Everyone was rolling their eyes at how normal this was as his face turned pink, taking his seat next to Tae. They whispered about something and Jimin slapped Taehyung's arm discreetly and smiled. I wished to know what they were laughing about, but I said nothing.

"Jeon Jungkook?"
"Here."

---

Jimin P.O.V.

Jungkook's still annoying. Every day, he waves at us after school, and that's all.

During the day, he still acts like a bitch. Technically, he just treats us the same as before. The weirdo and the loner, together in a corner. He sees us as he passes, sometimes even during lunch, but when someone walks over he turns away from us. 

It's as if I embarrass him.. WE. We embarrass him.

I almost want to text him and yell at him and cuss him out, but I can't. It just keeps getting more complicated, honestly. Since we became "friends"-ish, me and Jungkook started talking a little on messages, as 2 friends would.

But now it's getting harder to track when I'm talking between Taehyung and Jungkook versus me and Jungkook.

The other day I almost continued a conversation that him and "Tae" were having, and that was not very smart.

He says were friends and that we should hang out more and talk more and all that, but then at school he acts like we don't exist. Completely hypocritical. Well, I shouldn't be talking.

My mind felt blank. There was too much to think about, so I didn't end up thinking of anything at all. Typical. There's probably something wrong with me-

Just then the bell rang, taking me out of my thoughts. Everyone started packing up and standing, including me. On the way to the next period, me and Taetae walked together, as usual.

We normally pass by Jungkook with two of his friends in the hallways during this passing period, so I know that I should get ready. I looked around as I was talking to Taetae, waiting to see him. I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine.