•𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮•

wow okay then. 1,000 reads you guys. i love you all so much you have no idea. thank you for reading, truly. i don't honestly think that my writing is all that good, but apparently you are all still reading it. and my editor, TaeeeBae, and my other best friend, Taromagic, have tried to tell me different. i guess now i'm starting to believe it. honestly i didn't really assume people would read this, or even continue, but here we are. the reason why i continue to write is for you guys. i know 1k doesn't seem like too much compared to other big writers, but this started as a hobby (and partially as a joke) but now that people are seriously invested into this story, it makes me want to continue for you guys. and i will. i hope that you will enjoy it to the end :) i don't even know what else to say, because i'm so shocked. thank you to all of the participants that read the chapters, vote, comment, and share. and to hit 1,000 reads when i'm only on chapter 20 is just crazy. its still so early, and i still have so much more planned for this story, but i'm sure you will all love it. thank you so much and i love you all.

ALSO - 
TaeeeBae just recently started a new oneshot wattpad for bighit (BTS & TXT) and you can leave suggestions or just read them. its called "bts & txt drabbles" and its so aesthetic. their writing is probably the best ive ever seen and the stories are just so beautiful and descriptive. you should definitely check it out on their page (and maybe follow too) recommended in your free time :)
Taromagic also has multiple stories, some with OCs, some with BTS, and so on. their most recent is called "Forbidden Love" and its about werewolves and humans, super cute AU. probably has some of your favorite bts ships too. literally i love their writing style (both of them) and it really just has the cutest plot. i recommend.

(p.s. should i come up with like a fan-group name type of thing for you guys? just a thought- you could leave suggestions if you want to)

- your author <3