•𝟐𝟐•

and so it begins again :) if you need a recap you can read the last couple chapters <3
—-

Taehyung P.O.V.-

I yawned. For some god awful reason, Jin-hyung decided it would be a great sunday to wake up at 5 fucking AM to drive to the top of the hill and watch the sunrise. Without warning me about his plans.

He dragged me out of my peaceful sleep with a loud thud on the floor, waking me up and hurting my ass. By then I was still half asleep until I heard his loud voice.

"Taehyung, you lazy ass, wake up! We're gonna watch the sunrise, perfect temperature." Hyung sniffed the air of my room as if he was a disney princess or something like that. He sighed dramatically with a smile while I was still pouting and rubbing my butt.

That fall actually hurt a little. I groaned and stood up, beckoning him out of the room. Jin-hyung didn't catch the hint because he went straight for my closet to choose my outfit. In which I didn't think we'd have to dress up to watch the sun wake up but okay. I really didn't mind, kind of want to see what my fashionista brother will come up with.

I go to the restroom and look in the mirror, stretching first, my usual routine. After I stretched my joints like an old man, I went to the restroom. Then, I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, putting a reasonable amount of paste, and starting to rub circles of it on my teeth.

Still half asleep, I spit and get a cup of water, swooshing it and gargling it in my mouth in a satisfying way. Then, I spit and quickly wash my face.

Just as I'm putting a little bit of facial cream, more awake now, I hear a knock. I know it's a sign to hurry up so I knock back. After spreading the cream around my face in an even layer, I walk out to see my bed made nice and tidy. My closet is closed and so is my door, and the clothes that were hanging on the end of my bed are all folded and put away- i'm assuming because they aren't there anymore.

On the neat light green bed sheet cover, is my normal U-neck white short-sleeve folded nicely. Next to it is my light beige vest with large buttons and 2 yellow and brown stripes on the button edges of the jacket. Next to those, black jeans. Huh. Not so bad.

I changed pretty quickly, not really caring about my hair, just running my hand through it a couple times, and walked out to get some breakfast.

Apparently there was no breakfast in the plan, because as soon as I walk down, Jin-hyung grabs my hand and leads me out of the door. I barely have time to put on my shoes.

-

We drive to a hiking hill and park. We're the only people here, obviously. I walk out and look up, it's dark. Very dark. almost pitch black, with a tiny swirl of midnight blue. It's surprisingly beautiful, like something straight out of a painting. I can't admire it for long though, because I hear Hyung calling for my help with the chairs.

I go to the trunk and help him lug it all the way up for what felt like hours. When we got to the top, I looked over the silhouette of the bench. It was.. indescribable. I could see the color coming out from behind the dark scenery. A tint of dark orange from behind the clouds merging with blue slowly going from deep to light. It was definitely worth the bruised ass.

Hyung pushed me up to the beach, rushed, until we were both side to side on the black wood bench. It was a small bench, but we could fit one other person if we really wanted to. The setting was perfect. The view was perfect. Everything was perfect for just those few minutes.

—-

Jimin P.O.V.-

It was around 12 when I came over, and it's already 30 minutes later and Tae is still showing me all his pictures from this morning. I have to admit, it's beautiful, but how does someone take so many pictures of the same thing?