Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Nemesis

"Finally got something to show her."

"Well what are you waiting for? Knock."

"No, you knock."

"I'm not gonna interrupt her."

"Well at least help me goddammit."

Two demons are standing outside a house that is basically a mansion. They both are scared for some reason and for good reason. While they were arguing, the door in front of them suddenly opened without anyone in it.

"Come in." A voice echoed

"You go first."

"Why me?"

"You have the Intel not me."

"Pfft. Coward."

They both entered the mansion with much hesitant still within them. The door closed and the dark hallway glow up. They walk past giant test tubes where the subjects are subjected in some sort of an experiment. They reached the end and saw a child figure sitting on a chair working on some experiments.

"Come on in. Sit down." The child said

"R-right." Both sat at a couch nearby the child

The child turns around and looked at them. Her appearance was like a 9 year old child but her mind is mature 20 years old ahead. She looked at them with a creepy smile on her face.

"So, do you have anything for me?"

"Y-yes miss. W-we do." The demon stuttered

"Don't be afraid. I'm not like my father. Just tell me what was it."

"Yes, Haruka sama. W-we have heard rumours that, the demon slayer corp is now working for the government."

"Oh. Is that so?" Haruka said in disappointment

"And their number has been increasing lately."

"Is there anything else?"

"We also heard rumour of a mysterious swordsman slaying our kind, but...."

"But?"

"He's also said to be a demon."

"A demon is working for the corp? Don't be ridiculous." Haruka shakes her head

"But its true!"

"It doesn't matter now is it? Once i have completed my latest creation then, we don't have to worry as much."

"Creations? Forgive me for asking Haruka sama, but what exactly are you doing here?"

"You know my father right?"

"Kibutsuji sama?"

"That's right. He lost his life after hundreds of thousand years living. Want to know why he lost?"

"..." The demons did not respond

"Because he's weak. His goal is only one, and that's to conquer the sun. He doesn't see the bigger picture. But i do. Once i have finished destroying the demon slayer corp, nothing can get in the way and stop it."

The child laugh maniacally like an evil mad scientist. The two demons just sat there laughing nervously with her. The child of the demon lord himself. Not as scary but enough to struck fear to anyone's heart.

"Soon, they will roam the world and destroy anything in their path. Its time to unleash the beast." She said looking towards one of her test subjects.