Chapter 10

Chapter 10: The reveals

Tanjiro POV

"Tanjiro."

"Father?"

"Do what you think is right. And the fog will be lifted."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Time to wake up my son."

.
.
.

What the? Is it another dream? Where am i. Ugh, so bright. Is it morning? Where am i? Why can't i move my body? I hear voices.

"You guys freaking did the impossible!"

"Well of course! I'm the king of the mountain after all!"

"Well with the help of my tranquilizer dart. I'll say your chance to catch him bare handed are pretty slim."

"What did you say?!"

"Guys, be quiet. Looks like someone is waking up."

Voices, i open up my eyes to see myself laying sideways on the ground with both my hands tied up to my back. I'm still wearing my disguise though thankfully. But that won't matter much in a few minutes.

3rd person POV

Its morning time and at the main estate, there was seems to be a meeting. In the centre of the court was Tanjiro being tied up and surrounding him are the pillars.

Inosuke: "Wakey wakey. Its morning time!"

Zenitsu: "His sound give me the creep."

Nezuko: "Can't we loosen up the restraint a bit?"

Kanao: "If we do that, he will escape."

As Tanjiro watches them chatting to each other. The girl he recognise as Aoi came closer to him.

"Good morning Takagi san. I've already said that we would find you sooner or later. Or maybe you should stop with the charade and tell us who you really are then?" Aoi said to him

"..." Tanjiro stayed silent

"Oyakata sama. Has arrived."

As soon as the announcement was made, all of the pillars does their usual pose while Tanjiro just sat in a seiza position. It was also noted that the pillars lined up behind Tanjiro letting him confront the young leader of the demon slayer corp, Ubuyashiki Kiriya.

Kiriya: "Greetings everyone. Today is yet another beautiful morning."

Genya: "Oyakata sama. I don't mean to rush you. But we've apprehended the man you've been looking for."

Kiriya: "Ah, i see. Well do you already know who he is?"

Zenitsu: "We can only make wild assumptions."

Aoi: "But we've only known him by the name Takagi Kenshin."

Kiriya: "I see. So his identity is still unknown. Well, lets find out together shall we?"

Kiriya stepped down from the porch he sat on to the courtyard. He approached Tanjiro who's face is still covered underneath his hood and his blue scarf. Tanjiro look straight towards the ground letting the young man getting closer to him. Kiriya untied his hand from behind letting him free. He slowly pulls down the hoody and unwrap his scarf revealing his face.

"Well what do we have here."

"Hello Kiriya san." Whispered Tanjiro

"Welcome back, Kamado Tanjiro." Kiriya said softly