Chapter 18

Chapter 18: The battle of the compass II

.
On the east side, the same demons are attacking a small town where a group of hunters are on the scene to tackle them. But just like the other two, they're having the same issue of unable to defeat the demons and their numbers are also decreasing in size. The former pillar on site was the former sound pillar Uzui Tengen. He's facing with a flashy problem even for his liking.
.

"You two, have got to be kidding me." Uzui said irritated

"Not even a scratch, are you sure you're a pillar?"

"Don't go aggressive on him dear. He's a former pillar after all."

"I may be a former pillar, but i am still the most flamboyant god around."

.
The former pillar, Uzui Tengen has a unique set of blades. Instead of a standard nichirin sword, he opted for two sword with giant blades that was tied together with a chain. These swords are unique for its loudness and disorienting the enemy. As he faces not one, but two demons that he used to work with. One with a snake wrapped around his neck and another one, a woman who has a weird hair colour as most people would describe it.
.

"Well i don't believe in god. Only to my goddess Kanroji Mitsuri, the most beautiful one around here."

"Aww, Obanai. That's so sweet of you."

"I heard you both got together at last. When's the marriage then?" Uzui teased

"That's none of your business." Obanai responded

"Why not?" Questioned Mitsuri

"Yeah buddy, why not?"

"Because you'll be dead before the ceremony even began."

"Well that sound cruel. I could be your best man if you wanted to."

"Die. Blood demon art: Rise of the serpent."

.
As Obanai recited his spell, his body is releasing snakes that was under his control. Uzui just watched and listen carefully to the sound. The snakes crawl and jumped on him in masses but before they could land on him, Uzui took a deep breath.
.

"Sound breathing, fourth form: Constant resounding slashes!"

.
Uzui holds his swords apart and spins it rapidly whilst throwing out explosive that effectively both defend him and attacks the enemy. The explosives was effective enough to paralyze some demons but only enough to weakens the higher ranks one. In this case, the couple doesn't seem to be least affected by it.
.

"What was that supposed to be? Are you alright dear?"

"I'm fine. But he did scratch you. You're gonna die buddy." Obanai coldly said

"Hmm, interesting." Uzui said both amazed and surprised

"Blood demon art: Serpentine coil of darkness."

"Sound breathing, second form: Heart of the symphony!"

.
As darkness started to coil around Uzui, he lift both blades in front of him and charge while spinning mid air making him looks like a drill. He escapes the coil and were ready to slash some necks. But before he could even reach the man, the woman besides him steps up.
.

"Blood demon art: Drunken love."

"What is happening?!" Uzui shook

"Getting harder to move dear?" Mitsuri said

.
As she summons her blood demon art, a shockwaves went through Uzui and he stopped right in front of her unable to move. She lift her hands and his hands followed. When she slams it down, his whole body got flat on the ground still unable to move.
.