Chapter 7

Chapter 7: The discovery

In the house where a young man and a woman was living together, the man was cleaning the rooms while the woman was reading a book. The book she was reading are titled The Great Ancient Medicine. Its covers are literally made out of animals skins and were probably dated way back in the early hundreds. Just as both were doing their own things, suddenly the door knocks.

"Yushiro?"

"Yes Tamayo sama."

"Could you see who's knocking on the door?"

"Sure thing."

Yushiro proceeds to hide behind the door and open it up just slightly. He changes his voice to greet whoever on the other side.

"Yes? Who is this?"

"Yushiro san. Its me."

"Tanjiro?" Revert back to his normal voice

After hearing a familiar voice, he opens up the door to let the figure through. And sure enough, it was Tanjiro still covered in snow.

"Back so soon buddy?"

"Where's Tamayo san?" Tanjiro frantically asked

"Um, in the living room." He replied

Tanjiro quickly rushed over to the living room to find the woman he was looking for sitting in her chair reading a book. The woman looked at him weirdly as he seems to appear have to had returned from the mountains, in which he did.

Tamayo: "Tanjiro san. Welcome back. Didn't think you would return so soon."

Tanjiro: "Tamayo san. I need you to look at what i've found."

He pulled out a book from his cloak. It was a paper book with slightly hard papers for the covers and it was titled "My beloved blue spider lilies". Tamayo immediately shot up from her seat and came closer to look at the book.

Tamayo: "Tanjiro, where did you find this?"

Tanjiro: "I found this in a cave up on top of a mountain."

Yushiro: "You've been hiding in the mountain?"

Tanjiro: "Well no, but yes."

Tamayo: "May i?"

Tanjiro: "Here."

Tanjiro handed over the book to lady Tamayo. She opens it and the content was filled with notes and formula regarding on the blue spider lilies. And then, on the last page, there it is. The flower itself sandwiched in between two pages.

Tanjiro: "Isn't that?"

Tamayo: "Its the flower. The mythical legendary flower."

Yushiro: "The blue spider lily? What is this flower Tamayo sama?"

Tamayo: "This is the solution for both us and especially for you Tanjiro san."

Tanjiro: "Why was that?"

Tamayo: "Because with this flower extract, i can speed up the process of creating the antidote."

Tanjiro: "Really?"

Tamayo: "Yes!"

Out of nowhere, Tanjiro suddenly pulled in for a hug and hugged her tight. She hug him back in response and to not felt being left out, Yushiro joins in even though he is furious on the inside. They hug each other for quite some time.