Chapter 19

Chapter 19: The battle of the north and south

In the north side of Japan, two men are on a standoff with one of them seeking for a revenge. The tall burly demon male looking down on the more skinnier male demon in front of him.

"I won't go easy on you boy." Gyomei stated

"I don't intend to lose this time Himejima san. I will win."

"Time to end this once and for all."

.
On one side are the former stone pillar, Himejima Gyomei, leader of the demons squad he's leading. On the other side are the demon king, Kamado Tanjiro. He may be defeated by Gyomei before but that's when his mind are not straight. Now he's ready and his eye stare are more deadlier than before. His blade are glowing bloody crimson red. The atmosphere is so heavy, its like standing a few kilometres under the sea. It was silent before they took a real deep breath.
'

"Dance of the fire god, Scorching crimson mirrors!"

"Stone breathing, first form: Serpentinite bipolar!"

.
The dance has begun. Both sides shows no weaknesses yet both are fast and elegant catching each others hands. Their aura alone is enough to kill the weakest demon. With the flame wall still intact keeping them within the boundaries. Sparks flying everywhere and their movement was reduced to a blur.
'

"You're getting faster boy. I'm impressed." Gyomei praised

"Save it Himejima san. We still have unfinished business between us!" Tanjiro retorted

"Well then, lets end it here." Gyomei suggested

"Stone breathing, fifth form: arcs of justice!"

"Dance of the fire god: Solar halo dragon dance!"

.
Once again, the motion of both opponents are blurry with a visible red sparks flying across the skies. At this point, the hunter forces had retreated while fighting the near invincible demons. They all watches the fight between two men with the dark blue sky in the background. They are in awe to see how different their levels are compared to those two.

It has already been an hour since they've started the dance. Tanjiro burned with determination squeeze in every last bit of an attack to defeat his senior mentor. But Gyomei ain't gonna let that happen. As Tanjiro jumped shot him from behind, the man had already set a trap.
'

"Blood demon art: Jagged cliff."

"Oh shoot!" Tanjiro thought

.
Tanjiro was still in the air when suddenly two stone walls emerged from the ground with the face of it jagged and sharp slowly closing in on him. He spins mid air to keep away from the walls only to be brought down by a chain on his back. He's back where he started with half his body aching in pain. He rolls himself facing upwards. But before he could even get up, he felt an immense pressure on his neck and got lifted up high in the air. He look down to his opponent's nonexistence eyes while trying to lose the grip on his neck but to no avail.
'

"Young man, i'm impressed on how much stronger you've gotten since we last met."

"Let. Me. Go." Tanjiro strained

"Unfortunately for you, this is where your life ends. Goodbye, Kamado Tanjiro."

.
Tanjiro struggling for his life feels the grip on his neck getting stronger and stronger until..........splash. His head explodes into millions bits and pieces leaving his headless body dropped to the ground. The spectators hunters was in shock watching the man that had saved them killed right before their eyes.
'