Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The news

"Nezuko chan~~~"

"Zenitsu san. Please stop doing that."

"Aww, but this is the only time when we get to be together."

"Zenitsu san. I need to focus."

At a house somewhere in a mountain, two individuals were seen to be living there. One of them had a long yellow hair tied up into a ponytail on the back of his head wearing a triangle pattern haori with half being black and the other half being yellow. The yellow one are the one given to him by his late master who taught him the thunder breathing style. The black one however are also from his master but was originally given to Kaigaku, in which he consider him as a step brother who had unfortunately turned into a demon. After he had defeated him, he found the haori that was given to him and decided to wore it in memory of his late step brother.

The other person was a girl with a pink strip of ribbon tied onto her hair. She was wearing a flowery patterned haori inspired by her kimono she used to wear. She wore the standard issued female uniform except for a just below knee high skirt replacing the usual hakama pants. She was the eldest sister in her family and the sister of Kamado Tanjiro. She herself had become a demon but never ate a single human being. After being turned back, she ran to save her brother but it was too late. She now lived at her parents house with the beast pillar and the thunder pillar, aka Zenitsu.

"Nezuko chan~~~"

"What do you want Zenitsu san?"

"Please marry me."

"You've said that many times already. And the answer is still no." She replied

"Why?"

"Because if we're married, then hunting demons became harder. And to lose you will make me sad. Do you want to make your wife sad Zenitsu san?"

"Wait, you said my wife right?" He snickered

"Will you or will you not?"

"Of course i will make my wife one of the happiest person in the world a thousand times over." He replied

"I'm glad you never change ever since the day i first met you."

"As a demon or?"

"I barely remember it but i can still hear your crying at night."

"Oh don't be like that. Nezuko chan."

"Ah, looks like someone is here." She said

As the both of them are messing around, they noticed a figure ascending in the snowy mountain towards them. From afar, it was already clear who it is with a distinctive butterfly haori and a purple butterfly hairpin.

Nezuko: "Hello there Kanao san. Seems like you've came to pay a visit."

Kanao: "Greetings Nezuko san. Do you have a moment?"

Zenitsu: "You spoke to us? That's rare."

Nezuko: "Uh sure. Zenitsu san, if you could please gather some wood for the stove?"

Zenitsu: "Sure thing Nezuko chan. I'll be going now."

"..."

Nezuko: "Now that he's gone, why don't we go inside?"

Kanao just nodded and they both went inside the house. It may be small but the main room is quite spacious. They sat in the centre of the room facing each other.