Bonus

A few weeks after the corp was disbanded, every member that still alive have gathered at the Kamado residence in the mountain where he lived. The Ubuyashiki family, Giyuu Tomioka, Shinazugawa Sanemi, Uzui Tengen, Shinazugawa Genya, Tsuyuri Kanao, Kanzaki Aoi, Rengoku Senjuro and a few members of the corp came.

Nezuko, Zenitsu and inosuke had been busy prepping the area for them all to witness the Kamado family traditions that had been passed down for generations.

"Wow, this area is huge. But can it fit all of us?" Genya wonders

"I'm pretty sure we all can fit here." Zenitsu reassured

"Thank you for inviting us, Nezuko." Giyuu gave his appreciation

"Its a pleasure to have you all come here." Nezuko look over to the head of Ubuyashiki family. "Oyakata sama, your family can sit over here."

"Thank you, Nezuko san." Kiriya said while sitting down on the blanket Nezuko had spread.

"Its getting late. When will it start?" Uzui questions the young Kamado

"As soon as sun down." She calmly said "Zenitsu san, would you mind lighting up the pillars over there?"

"Hai, i will do it."

Zenitsu walks over to an open place where 12 pillars are standing in a big circle. On top of those pillars were a basket containing oil with a bundle of cloth wrapped up in hay. Zenitsu took out a match box and light all twelve in sequence around the circle.

After he's done, he went back to the viewing area and sat down right next to Nezuko.

"Thank you, Zenitsu san." Nezuko lean onto his shoulder. This caught the former thunder pillar a little bit off guard.

"E-eh. Nezuko chan? Are you tired?" Clearly he's worried about her.

"No, silly. I just wanted to rest on your shoulder, that's all." Nezuko giggled. Zenitsu immediately turns red with smokes coming out of his ears.

"You're getting more bolder Nezuko chan." A girl right besides her spoken. "I'm glad for both of you."

"Ah, Kanao san. Thank you for coming here." Nezuko stared at the girl. "Are you looking for onii chan?"

"Ah, no. I did saw him at the house." She looks towards the ring of fire. "I was wondering, how does it work?"

"Hmm? Oh, its our family traditions." Nezuko sat up. "Every year, we pray to the sun god by dancing through the night to ward off diseases." She explained carefully

"I see."

"Hey, Aoi. Do you have any food?" Inosuke started

"Eh? Are you alright? You called my name correctly and didn't shout like you used to do." She puts her palm on his forehead. "No fever."

"What? It was Gonpachiro's request." Inosuke cross his arm across his chest. "And as a king of the mountain, i will respect the requests of my minions."

"Well, since you have asked nicely." She took out a small container "Here you go."

"Wow, thank Aoi." Inosuke prceeds to grab the tempura and eats it. Aoi just smiles at the face of a man she secretly love.

As soon as everyone was seated in place, they all watches the sun goes down and the golden skies slowly turns into the dark night skies. Chattering can be heard as they wait for someone to appear.