Chapter 26

Chapter 26: The end

"Mmm, mmm?!"

"Mmmm, mmm?"

"Mmm, mmmm."

.
Tied to a chair, were two men. One looking very similar to Tanjiro while the other are basically Michael Jackson lookalike. With both their hands and feet tied to the chair, and their mouth covered with a piece of cloth, they both tried to communicate with each other.
'

Tanjuro: "Mmmf, mm? (What are we gonna do?)"

Muzan: "Mmf, mmmfg. (I don't know. This is your place."

Tanjuro: "Mmmfgh. Ammfmfh? (You're a demon. Can't you think a way out of here?)"

Muzan: "Mmmm, mm. (Ugh, fine.)"

.
After a bit of thinking, Muzan had come up with an idea. He turns the palm of his hands into a mouth. With huge force, he uses his hands to chew the rope that was tying him down. Not surprisingly, it worked. He quickly unties his feet and untie Tanjuro as well. He quickly sat back down with his hands on his back to not raise any suspicion.
'

Muzan: "What now?"

Tanjuro: "For now, we do nothing."

Muzan: "What?!"

Tanjuro: "We're no longer constricted. Which means our memories is free as well."

Muzan: "Are you seriously depending on the memories to do the work?"

Tanjuro: "We have no choice. Besides, we're just memory cells. Its up to Tanjiro whether we win or lose."

Muzan: "You better be damn sure about this."

.
From quite a fair distance away, were two person. One was severely more injured than the others. But even with those injuries, Tanjiro grits his teeth and ignores the blood spilling out from his abdomen in order to defeat his evil twin.
'

"Might i say twin, you are as relentless as ever right now."

"Shut. Up. Give. Me. My body. Back!"

"You are as stubborn as a mule right now."

"Aarrggh!"

.
Tanjiro uses all of his strength left in his body for one final push. He strikes the black blade with his red ones and violently twist his body around his evil self. He strikes the neck of his opponent but only a little. He fell on his own feet and collapsed. He's quickly running out of time and he knows it. But before he even got the chance to get up, his twin lift him up by his neck and looked at him dead in the eyes.
'

"Look at you now brother. Pathetic. You received a lot of damage whilst i only have a scratch on my neck. Clearly i'm more superior than you. Its just a mystery on how did you beat Muzan one year ago. Now out of my sight you filthy filth."

.
Without even looking, the dark Tanjiro threw Tanjiro right across the field of bloody grass right next to his father figure. The dark Tanjiro turns his back on them to look at the massive screen that shows the outside world. Tanjiro is helplessly laying on the ground slowly dying from his wound. His soul will leave the body if he dies and only his evil twin will remain. He cried knowing he have no chance against him.
'

"Maybe he's right about me. I'm pathetic." Tanjiro mumbles to himself

"Hey Tanjiro. Get up and fight. You can't lose now." Muzan whispered over

"Muzan." Tanjuro gently shook his head to Muzan

"If only i was stronger. Just how did i beat him despite me being weaker back then?"