Chapter 15

Chapter 15: An unexpected guest

"Guys, its been an hour already. Shouldn't we go and join him by now?"

"Hold on! There's still food here!"

"Well we can't let the guy that saved us waiting forever."

"Come on Inosuke, lets go."

"Nooo! My food!"

"God, this guy never changed."

After having to drag Inosuke along with them, they all went upstairs to look for the young white haired man that have been waiting for them. They look in every room and eventually found him sitting on a comfy chair while reading a book.

"Umm, excuse us? Yushiro san?"

"Ah, finally. Took you long enough. Come on in." He got up

They all went into the tiny room with the lights still on. Yushiro closed his book and got up from the chair. He took out a vial containing yet another kind of liquid.

Aoi: "Um, what are those?"

Yushiro: "This is my medication."

Zenitsu: "Do demons get sick as well?"

Yushiro: "No, demons do not get sick. Unless if its a mental sickness."

Nezuko: "Pardon me? What are we doing here?"

Genya: "Its pretty warm in here isn't it?"

Yushiro: "That's because its in the middle of the day right now."

All: "What?"

Yushiro walked up to the curtain near the window. It has several layers to keep the sunlight at bay. But he reached for it and open it letting just a slither beam of light through. This cause some of them to panic.

Genya: "Woah! What are you doing?!"

Zenitsu: "Are you trying to kill us?!"

Yushiro: "No, this is a test."

Aoi: "A test?"

Yushiro: "To see whether or not that my assumption are correct."

Zenitsu: "This is straight up gonna kill us vibe!"

Inosuke: "Are you a wimp?"

Zenitsu: "Wha? You think i'm a wimp?! When the actual thing that could kill us is right in front of you?!"

Genya: "What is this test really?"

Yushiro: "This is gonna test if you're immune to the sun or not. Since Nezuko has been a demon before, she retained most of her ability i presume. Including the immunity towards the sun. As for the rest of you, i'm still not sure."

Kanao: "So what are we supposed to do?"

Yushiro: "Simple, just put your hand in the beam. It will burn a bit but if you're immune, it will stop. I have a bucket of water just in case, so don't worry about getting burned alive."

Aoi: "I guess, there's no other way. Who's going first?"

Inosuke: "Ooh, me! Let me show this wimp how brave i am!"

Zenitsu: "You really do have a death wish aren't you?"

Yushiro: "Well, step right up. Put your palm in the beam slowly."