Chapter 8

Chapter 8: A dream

Zenitsu POV

"Zenitsu."

I see a person. A person who always helped me whenever i'm in trouble. His sound was so kind. Like his sister, their voice are so kind. Whenever i hear their voices, i wanted to cry. Both are pretty similar, so kind. Beyond anything in this world. I see him living with all of us under one roof. No more demons are left in the world. That's when i realized,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It was only a dream."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where am i?"

"Welcome back buddy. You've been out for a while."

"Genya?"

I open my eyes to stare on the ceiling of the treatment ward. On the side of me was Nezuko chan sleeping by the looks of it and Genya sitting on the bed next to me. I tried to get up, but i couldn't.

"You shouldn't be moving Zenitsu san. Your back was severely damaged by the crates." A female voice said to me

I look over to see Aoi chan holding a cup. Probably filled with medicine. And as i suspected, i was fed by her with whatever content that was in the cup. It didn't taste any good either.

3rd person POV

Aoi: "There you go. It contains a painkiller. So you should feel a bit better."

Zenitsu: "Thank you. Very much."

Nezuko: "Zenitsu san? You're awake! I'm sorry Zenitsu san! Its my fault that you're hurt!"

Zenitsu: "Don't be Nezuko chan. I did that to protect the both of you."

Nezuko: "Thank you Zenitsu san. For your hard work."

Genya: "Well, how are you feeling?"

Zenitsu: "Other than having my back hurt like hell. I would say i'm doing fine."

Genya: "Glad to hear that."

Zenitsu: "Oh and, did we catch him?"

Aoi: "Unfortunately, we've lost him when we got there."

Zenitsu: "Damn."

Genya: "Yeah, it was unfortunate."

Zenitsu: "Also, where is that airhead?"

Nezuko: "Inosuke san and Kanao san went to track down the man."

Zenitsu: "Ah, i see. Speaking of which, i remember what that person said to me before i passed out."

Genya: "And what did he say?"

Zenitsu: "He said, i'm glad to see you made it this far. Congrats on becoming a pillar. He even knew my full name."

Aoi: "At this point, we could only speculate that its him. For now, you should get some rest Zenitsu."

Zenitsu: "Yeah, right."

Genya: "Well, i'm gonna join the other two on the hunt for this man."

Zenitsu: "Be careful man."

Genya: "You have other things to worry about buddy. For instant, your fiance here needs some attention."

Nezuko: "W-wha. What?"

Zenitsu: "You know, i will pay you back someday."

Genya: "Yeah, and that's not today. See ya."