~A New Life Style~

~Ella's POV~

"Ella it's time to get up, you'll be late for school!"

I rolled over in bed before letting my mom know that I was awake.

"Alright mom, I'll be down in a minute."

I got out of bed and walked to my closet trying to find something to wear to school. I finally found a white spaghetti strap crop top, a pair of light wash ripped shorts and a grey cardigan paired with my black converse. After getting dressed I walked to my bathroom to do my morning things, I brushed my teeth, putting on a light layer of black eyeliner, and some mascara to make my bright green eyes pop a little. I brushed out my long reddish brown hair and put it into a side fishtail braid walking out of the bathroom. I grabbed my bag walking downstairs kissing my mom on the cheek and starting my walk to school. I walked down the street turning the corner, I got this weird feeling like I was being watched. I looked around but didn't see anyone or anything other than a black van with a logo on the side that said Girls in pink cursive lettering. I just shrugged my shoulders and kept walking not thinking anything of it, until the van started moving. I picked up my pace but wasn't fast enough as the van came up beside me. Two men jumped out and grabbed me putting a black fabric bag over my head, they tossed me through the sliding door, and I hit my head on the metal bed of the van. After that everything went black, I had no clue what was going on, who they were, or what they wanted only that I was scared and in deep shit.

~24 Hrs Later~

I don't know how long I've been on the floor of this van but I do know that it's far too long. I had woken up a long time ago but I just kept quite not knowing what to do or what these men were capable of. When the van finally stopped I heard the sliding door open, and felt a strong ruff hand on my upper arm pulling me from the van. I was then lifted from the ground and put over some guy's shoulder, and carried into God knows where. I was soon set down on something soft almost like a bed but I wasn't quite sure, until the bag was removed from my head and I could actually get a look around. I was in some kind of open room where there were about ten other beds and ten other girls. I looked over by the door to see this guy just standing there looking at me before he handed the guys who had kidnapped me a giant wad of cash. The guys walked out of the room with their money and the other guy walked towards me.

"I'm sorry if they were a bit rough but it's kinda their job..."

He paused looking me up and down making me feel extremely uncomfortable under his gaze before continuing.

"I'm John, but you can call me Marks or even boss."

Me not understanding what the fuck was going on decided to open my big ass mouth.

"Why would I call you boss? I don't understand, what do you want from me?"

He looked at me and nodded his head.

"Well you work for me know, I own you, you do as I say when I say it and we won't have a problem, fight back and let's just say it won't end well for you."

"What exactly would I have to do?"

"Well you see my curious one, this is my club, men come here and they rent or borrow you for a week or so and do whatever they want. They want you to suck there dick you do it, they want to fuck you in your prissy little ass you let them, get the picture. You are my property and when you're with them you're their property, you got it?, I find out you refused to give them what they want. You will be punished in a way that will make you regret whatever you didn't do for them from here on out, you are my little Slave."

I took in a shaky breath as tears came to my eyes, as I thought about all the awful things that would happen to me. What sick monster would be stealing my virginity from me?, as if he was reading my mind Marks looked at me.