~Things Have Changed~

~Ellas' POV~

It's been a month since Jax and I got back together and moved into the cabin. A lot has changed since then and not all of them are good, at the moment the bad kinda outweighs the good. The good things, Jax and I got moved into the cabin and it's a lot nicer than I thought it would be. I thought it would be a small and kinda run down, but there's actually a lot of space. Jewel absolutely loves Jax and the rest of the guys, she loves her sleep, if there is one thing in this world that you don't fuck with it's that babies sleep. The bad thing is, Jax and I aren't doing so hot, he goes out almost every night and doesn't come home till early morning. When he gets home he's drunk and smells of alcohol so bad that I make him sleep on the couch. Jewel loves him but he doesn't really want anything to do with her, he knew that I was keeping her. I don't know why he would think that this would be just him and I when I have her. Another thing that's wrong is Jax doesn't find me attractive anymore, like when he looks at me it's like he doesn't see me he sees a mom, I love Jax but if this doesn't change I don't know what I'll do.

~Jax's POV~

Things between Ella and I have been a fucking mess, I love her but she doesn't put out for fucking what. I'm a fucking guy and I need sex but she don't wanna give it up, so I've been getting it other places. I met this pretty little number at the bar right after Ella and I moved into the cabin and since then I've been screwing her and coming home to fucking hell. Right now I got my pretty little number on my lap and she ain't going nowhere. I kissed her on the neck and she let out a soft moan that is until she was ripped from her spot and pulled into the side of James.

"Jax what the fuck is wrong with you?, aren't you with Ella?, Don't y'all have a fucking baby to take care of?..."

He then turned to her.

"And you what the fuck are you doing screwing with another girls man. Come on Destiny you're better than this shit, you're my fucking sister, stay the fuck away from him."

Now I was fucking pissed.

"Hey man watch yourself and don't fucking worry about me and Ella. The baby isn't even mine, and Destiny can do whatever the fuck she wants and if she wants to ride my dick then so fucking be it."

The next thing I knew I was on the ground with blood coming from my lip and a throbbing jaw, I rubbed it before standing up and trying to fight back. I was simply put on my ass again as I watched Destiny walk away with my phone in her hand, I knew what she was gunna do and I really didn't give a fuck.

~Ellas' POV~

I was woken up at two in the morning by my phone ringing, when I looked at it I saw that it was Jax and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this Ella?"

I heard a girl's voice come through the phone, and was feeling really confused.

"Yes, this is she, can I help you?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to tell you that Jax is mine stay the fuck away from him."

"Excuse me, last I checked I'm his girl not you."

"Yeah, well he's been screwing me the right way for the past month, has that been happening with you?"

She hung up and I looked down at the phone with a small tear in my eye knowing that it was true, knowing that I had lost him for good this time. I rolled over and tried to go to sleep but ended up tossing and turning until I heard the front door open and Jax walk in plopping down on the couch. I got out of bed and began to pack my things as well as Jewels knowing that when Jax woke up I wanted to be as far gone as possible. I called Chibs and asked if I could stay at his place, when he answered I whispered into the phone not wanting to wake up Jax.

"Hey Chibs, I know it's late but can I come stay with you for a while?"

"Yeah, sure I'll leave the door unlocked."

"Thanks, be there in a bit."

I hung up the phone and ran out to my truck putting Jewel in her car seat and going to Chibs praying he wouldn't ask questions but I knew for a fact that he probably would. After the thirty minute drive I pulled into Chibs drive way to see him sitting on the front steps. He stood up and ran to me as I got out of the truck, he gave me a hug before pulling away and speaking.

"What happened?"

"I got a call from some random girl on Jax's phone, she told me that she and Jax were sleeping together and that I needed to back off."

"Shit."

"Chibs he came home with bruises on his face, he fucked with someone's girl, or sister, or something but he got fucked up."

"Fucking bitch."

He turned away from me speaking to himself.

"Dest..."

I didn't hear the rest of the name, I gripped his arm, turning him around to look at me.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"No what did you say Chibs?"

"Destiny, she's James' sister."

"What about her?"

"She's the one Jax has been fucking around with, I'm sure James is the one who beat the living fuck out of him."

"Shit, so now I gotta go talk to James great."

"You're not going anywhere to talk to anyone, Ella just let this shit go."

"No Chibs, his sister has been screwing my boyfriend, I'm not gonna let this shit go. I'm gonna go to bed then I'm gonna go apologize to James for my piece of shit ex-boyfriend."

I grabbed Jewel from the truck and left my things in the bed before heading into the house putting Jewel on the floor between two throw pillows to let her sleep. I crawled under the covers and let sleep take me not shedding a single tear for the man I once trusted with all my heart but no longer loved.