~Chibs~

~Ella's POV~

I woke up today still tired from missing a shit ton of sleep last night, Chibs and I were up all night talking and hanging out, we got a little drunk but not drunk enough to do anything stupid. I crawled out of bed before walking down the hall to see Chibs sitting at the island drinking some coffee. I walked over to the pot pouring myself a cup before Chibs slid a bottle of aspirin my way, I smiled opening the bottle taking two pills with my coffee.

"Thanks."

"Anytime hun."

I smiled sipping my coffee as I heard my cell phone ring, I ran down the hall to my room grabbing my phone to see that it was Venus.

"Hey Venus, what's up?"

"Jax called, he said that Marks came by the shop, it's getting dangerous, you gotta get out of L.A."

"Where am I supposed to go? I can't go home, he'll find me, so tell me where am I supposed to go?"

"Tell Chris, he'll help you alright?"

"Alright, Thanks Venus."

We hung up the phone, and I ran out to Chibs.

"Marks is looking for me, I gotta get out of L.A. and Venus seems to think that you can help me."

"Yeah, I got connections in Ireland, I can get you out tonight with your cycle of course."

I smiled at him giving him a quick hug, I ran down the hall to my room packing my things and getting ready to go. I looked at the door to see Chibs leaning against the door frame with a smile on his face, I smiled back.

"What?"

"I got your new papers."

"Already?, wow that was fast."

"Yeah, that's how we work, anyway here's your passport and some cash."

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"Yeah, but only for a few day's till we get you settled in, then I have to come back and help with the war against Marks."

I nodded my head as we walked out of the house to our cycles, I hopped on revving the engine pulling out of the drive riding beside Chibs as we headed to the airport. When we got there I followed him behind the building to this big black plane, Chibs road into the back as did I and once we were in the plane was off. It took a while before we finally arrived in Ireland, we revved our engine's before heading out of the plane and onto the streets. We sped through downtown, until we came to the outskirts and to a house that was completely on its own. We hopped off our cycles as Chibs grabbed my bag leading me to the front door. He knocked a few times until a woman answered the door pulling him into a tight hug as he hugged her back.

"Sister, how ya been?"

"Fine brother, who's your friend?"

"This is Ella, I need your help to hide her from these assholes, I'll only be here a few days till the plane comes back for me."

"Oh of course, come on in."

We walked into the house and she gave me a hug.

"I'm Marina, but you can call me Mar."

I shook her hand introducing myself.

"I'm Ella as Chibs said, it's nice to meet you."

She smiled at me before I followed Chibs down the hall and into a bedroom.

"You and I are gonna have to share, the rest of the rooms are taken by the wee ones."

"It's fine, thanks again."

"Anytime, like I said family."

I nodded my head setting my things down before I heard the front door being kicked in and screams coming from downstairs. Chibs grabbed me pulling me behind him, we waited there for a moment until we heard footsteps. We waited a few minutes as the door slowly creaked open, Marks came through the door with a smirk on his face.

"Hello gorgeous."

A few more guys came in with guns before Marks spoke again.

"Just hand over the girl, and we'll leave you and your family alone, all we want is the girl."

Chibs shook his head.

"Your full of fucking shit."

"Alright then."

Guns started going off left and right, Chibs and I ducked behind the bed. When the shots stopped I was grabbed by my hair and pulled over the bed, Chibs was grabbed and that's when my defensive skills tried to kick in. I was restrained and drugged before being dragged out of the house to god knows where. The one thing I did know is that I was going back to L.A. and that Jax and the guys were going to kill this fucker for good.