~War~

~Ellas' POV~

I woke up this morning in Chibs arms with a small smile on my face, but it soon went away as I looked at my phone and saw the text from James that told us when and where the war would be. I sent a quick text to all the guys including Sky and Gemma telling them to meet us here and giving those who didn't know where it is the directions to find it. I want to have a meeting before the war just so we all know what we're doing and what all is gunna go down. I was pulled from the thoughts in my busy mind by light kisses being placed on my neck, I turned looking at Chibs with a small smile.

"We gotta get up and get ready, we have the war today at sundown. The problem is it's right here on the front steps of the cabin, we're gonna have to take it out farther and get Gemma, and Sky out of here with Jewel."

"Yeah, alright."

I got out of bed and walked over to the closet finding a pair of black jeans, a white T-shirt, green jacket, with my brown riding boots. I put on a gold chain with a pendant hanging from it, before strapping on my holster that Chibs got me to match my boots along with my Beretta forty and six extra loaded clips. I slipped a knife into each of my boots, in case at some point in the night I ran out of ammo. After I was done getting dressed I walked down the hall to see Jewel wide awake with a smile on her face, not knowing what the world around her was about to come to, or that in one night her whole world might be flipped upside down, I was brought out of my thoughts by Chibs.

"You shouldn't fight tonight."

I turned around and looked at him.

"What?"

"You have a daughter, you shouldn't fight tonight."

"Chibs, you have a daughter, Opie has a son and a daughter, Tig has a daughter, don't tell me not to fight because I have a daughter Chibs. That shit won't fucking work."

He let out a rough sigh.

"So you want your daughter to grow up without a mother? You want her to never know who you are or anything about you? Why? So you can maybe save another person's life or fight a war that you don't need to fight."

"I have my reasons for fighting this war Chibs, and you know it, you know it better than anyone else on this earth so don't, just don't."

I walked out of the room with him following, he was about to say something else but there was a knock on the door. I answered it to see the guys, Sky, and Gemma standing on the steps, I stepped aside letting them in and Chibs spoke.

"Guys we need to make a pact right now that no matter what Ella gets out of this."

I looked at him.

"No..."

I was cut off by all the guys at once.

"Done."

"No guys..."

I was cut off by Chibs.

"Ella, you have a daughter that's barely a year old, you have to be there for her no matter what, you have to live through this and that's all there is to it."

"Alright fine, we'll do this if we all make the same pact to work as a team. We only get injured, none of us die today, we butcher these bastards and make them pay for what they do to women like me and Sky."

The room filled with all of our voices as we all spoke at once.

"Done."

I smiled as I watched the sun, we have about three hours till sundown and Gemma and Sky have to get Jewel out of here. I turned to the girls and they nodded their heads walking into the nursery and taking Jewel as far away from here as possible. A few minutes after they left there was another knock at the door, I walked over and opened it to see Jax standing there with a small scared smile on his face.