~War~

~Ellas' POV~

I was woken up this morning by the front door opening and painful cries coming from the living room, I rolled over to see that Chibs was gone. I got out of bed and ran into the living room to see Juice laying on the couch with a huge gash in his side and a busted up face. Chibs was trying to keep him quiet and hold him down while trying to clean him up at the same time. I walked over to him placing my hands on Juice's shoulders and looked at Chibs, he gave me a small smile before sticking Juice with a needle. I'm not sure what was in it, but I figured it was something for the pain seeing as Juice calmed down a lot after it was in his system, I looked at Chibs.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it, why don't you go back to bed alright."

I grabbed his arm pulling him into the kitchen.

"Alright fine, you want me to pull the presidential card, I will, what the hell happened to Juice so we can retaliate?"

"Marks successor happened to him, he knows that we were involved in not only Marks disappearance but his death too. He's retaliating on us, he's after you and Sky, I already told Opie to be careful."

"How do you know this?"

"Juice told me, when he was dropped at our doorstep, they know your here and there gonna try something soon."

"Shit, do you have another gun?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I want one, I have a baby, I need to be able to protect myself as well as her, Jax taught me pretty damn well, so give me a gun."

"Damn you, Ella this shit is serious."

"Why the fuck do you think I'm asking for a fucking gun, if it wasn't serious I wouldn't be asking."

He roughly ran his hands through his hair.

"Ella, this shit is gunna lead to a fucking war."

"Then so fucking be it, let's go to was."

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you serious, we just lost one of our best guys and now you plan this shit, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"We did not lose one of our best fucking guys Chibs, Jax was not our best guy he's a trader. That's why Jax is where he's at, he betrayed us, he betrayed the club, that's all there is to it, so we're going to war. These fuckers screwed up, don't you wanna get them back for what they did to Juice?"

"Yes but..."

"No, no buts, do you want them to pay for what they did to Juice?"

"Yes!"

"Then lets go to fucking war, we'll meet with them tomorrow at the club and set up a fucking time. After that we get ready, get me the number and a phone, let's get this moving."

"We have to vote."

"No, no more voting we do this for Juice."

I got on the phone and waited for someone to answer, but the voice that filled my ears made anger flow through me.

"I was wondering when I was gonna hear from you baby."

"James?"

"Oh did I forget to mention, I took over for Marks after you killed him."

"James..."

The asshole cut me the fuck off.

"Let me guess, we're going to war and you want to talk about time and place is that right?"