~Away~

~James POV~

I woke up today alone, but knowing that Ella was down the hall gave my day a better start then the past days without her. I love her, I always have, I know that she doesn't love me but since she's here with me now this is as good a time as any to try and change her mind. I won't give up until she's in my arms at night telling me that she loves me.

~Ella's POV~

I crawled out of bed this morning changing into my day clothes before walking downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see James sipping a cup of coffee before he looked up at me, I gave him a small smile walking over to the fridge grabbing for a cup of yogurt. James reached in front of me grabbing the cup, placing it in my hands as he placed his other hand on my waist, I cleared my throat turning in his hold

"James please give me space."

"What if I don't want to, what if I were to just..."

He started to lean in.

"Place my lips right here?"

He placed his lips to mine, I pushed him away before smacking him across the face.

"I'm a free woman, when I say give me space I mean give me space, not kiss me. I'm not single James, I'm with Jax and I love him, I came here to get away from my mom, not run to you and try to be your lover or whatever that's not me James."

"I'm not gonna give up Ella, not until you're in my arms every night, not until you're telling me every night and day that you love me, I won't stop trying."

I shook my head at him moving away and heading upstairs, I grabbed my things before walking out to my cycle. I revved the engine and pulled out of his driveway heading home, to face the woman I once called mom, and the man I love.

~Jax's POV~

Since Ella left I haven't been able to sleep, the second her bike pulled out of the driveway, I wanted to go after her but I knew that I had to give her some space. Especially after everything that happened with her mom and the way my temper got away from me I don't blame her for leaving. Her mom on the other hand has decided that she isn't leaving until she talks to Ella, which won't be until Ella actually decides to show the fuck up.

~Ella's POV~

I pulled into the parking lot to be met with Jax running to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me from the ground in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck with a smile, I looked behind him to see my mom standing there with a smile on her face, when I pulled away he placed a quick peck on my lips.

"That was a short trip, where'd you go?"

I looked at him not wanting to hurt him.

"Just to a hotel."

I lied, I lied my ass off, I felt bad about it but I had to do what I had to do, I know if he finds out where I was he would never forgive me.

"Oh, alright."

I nodded my head before looking over his shoulder at my mom, as she stepped forward.

"I just wanna talk, Ella, then I promise I'll leave."

I nodded my head and Jax took my bag, I nodded for my mom to follow me to the track. We made the short walk there, I sat down on the bleachers and she sat next to me.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake in sending you away like that, I know I hurt you sweetheart and I'm so sorry."

"Sorry won't fix this mom, go home."

I went to walk away until I heard her voice again.

"Why did you lie to Jax, about where you were last night?"

"Mom, go home."

"Tell me?"

"Because I didn't go to some hotel, I stayed with James, I stayed in his guest room. I had no money and nowhere else to go, I lied because I didn't want to hurt him."

"Bull fucking shit."

I quickly turned around to see Jax standing there looking hurt and pissed, I turned back to my mom.

"You knew he was behind me, didn't you?"

"Just thought he should know the truth, I better be going, I'm not welcome here anymore."

She walked away, and I turned my attention back to Jax.

"Tell me the truth Ella, why did you go to him?"

"I trusted him and thought he was my friend, in fact he's the only friend I have here or had here aside from Sky and Opie. You don't count as a friend because I want to be with you Jax, not him, I left and came back because he screwed up. He made a move on me, I was faithful to you and your feelings as well as mine and left."

"You know how he feels about you, and yet you still went."

"Because I didn't have anywhere else to go Jax, I had no money, and I sure as hell wasn't going back to the club, where the fuck else was I supposed to go?"

"How about not leaving at all?"

"Well ya know what Jax, at the time when I was being called a bitch by the man I love staying wasn't really an option."

He looked down before looking back at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you a bitch, my temper just got away from me is all."

I shook my head at him walking away and heading towards the shop. I didn't get very far as he grabbed my wrist pulling me back into his chest. He connected his lips to mine before pulling away leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you, I'm sorry I hurt you, believe me that was never my intention, please forgive me love."

I smirked.

"Take me to bed or lose me forever."

He smirked, lifting me from the ground and putting me over his shoulder and carrying me to our room. When we got there he laid me down on the bed only to have me place a hand on his chest and stop him before we went any farther.

"I said take me to bed, not fuck me in bed."

He gave me a sad look before rolling over next to me and wrapping his arms around me, he kissed my cheek whispering to me.

"Goodnight love, I love you."

"I love you too."

We fell into a wonderful peaceful sleep in each other's arms.