~L.A. & Florence~

~Ellas' POV~

Today is my first real day in L.A. as a free person, I mean sure I was free the second Jax paid Marks, but after everything that happened back in Florence it just feels different, it's different. Jax told me that today he would get rid of all the things he doesn't want so I have room for my things. I would help but I decided to let him clean out his own room, I have no clue what I would find and I don't feel like going through that. While Jax cleans out his room, I'm helping out in the shop, this guy brought his cycle in with a raccoon stuck in the tire, it was so gross, when we actually got it out it's head fell off. I almost fucking threw up, the worst part is that the guy took it home with him, the rest of the day I worked on my dad's old cycle that's now mine. Since it hasn't been driven in a while it needs a bit of a tune up, Opie helped me put it on the jack before he and Sky went out. I got out from under the bike taking it down, I walked out of the shop rolling the bike down to the track so I could test drive it. I started out slow before seeing that the cycle was still in perfect shape, I sped up doing a wheelie down the track. When I looked over I saw Jax coming down the steps, causing me to slow down, I pulled up in front of him killing the engine as he looked at me.

"Hey, you ready to start putting your things away?"

"Yeah, just let me put my cycle away."

"Okay..."

He went to walk away before turning back around and continuing.

"By the way nice wheelie, you looked hot."

I smirked starting the engine back up heading towards the garage putting it away. When I got back into the building I went to Jax and I's room unpacking my things. I put my t-shirt/shirts, sweatpants/shorts, in the two dresser drawers. While putting my sweaters, jeans, dress pants/skirts, and dresses in the closet. I placed my jewelry boxes on top of the dresser, I put my make-up, perfume, and hair things in the Sky and I's bathroom . This process may have sounded easy but it was a pain in the ass, it took two hours since I was doing it alone. Jax had to go watch the shop since Opie took Sky out for there first real date, and the one day they decide to do this the shop gets busy as fuck. I looked out the window to see two guys heading towards the garage that held my cycle. I ran out the door slowing down as they looked at me trying not to appear as a threat to them.

"Hey, what are you guys doing back here?"

They turned their heads to look at me before walking towards me.

"Do you sell bikes here or just fix them?"

"We just fix them, but this is a restricted area so I'm gonna have to ask you to vacate the premises."

One of them decided to get in my face.

"What are you gonna do if we don't?"

~Jax's POV~

I was in the shop helping someone when I looked out the window to see Ella talking to two guys out by the garage. I excused myself before walking out of the building lingering in the shadows waiting to see what she would do.

"Do you sell bikes here or just fix them?"

"We just fix them, but this is a restricted area so I'm gonna have to ask you to vacate the premises."

One of them decided to get closer to her getting in her face.

"What are you gonna do if we don't?"

She placed a hand on his chest pushing him back.

"If you don't back the fuck up, I'm gunna kick your sorry ass to kingdom fucking come. I ain't one of your little bitches you get to push around, so vacate the premises or I'll kick your ass then call the cops don't test me."