~Days 2, 3, & 4~

~Jax's POV~

I woke up this morning with Ella in my arms still fast asleep, I wanted to tell her how I felt yesterday but I couldn't, not after everything that happened with that James guy. I know she isn't ready for that and for me to tell her wouldn't be right. I was pulled from my thoughts by Ella moving in her sleep, I looked down to see her bright green eyes pop open, I smiled at her.

"Good morning."

I smiled a little more.

"Morning love."

She smiled at my nickname before reaching over the edge of the bed grabbing my white t-shirt and pulling it over her head. She stood from the bed grabbing her underwear and a pair of shorts before smiling at me and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

She turned around.

"Coffee."

I nodded my head and she walked out of the room, I got out of bed before heading to the shower.

~Ella's POV~

I woke up this morning in Jax's arms, he smiled down at me.

"Good morning."

He smiled a little more.

"Morning love."

I smiled at the nickname he gave me before I reached over the edge of the bed and grabbed his white t-shirt that went just above my knees. I stood from the bed grabbing my underwear and a pair of shorts before smiling at him and walking towards the door.

I was stopped by Jax.

"Where are you going?"

I turned around and looked at him.

"Coffee."

He nodded his head and I walked out of the room, down the hall where I saw Opie and Sky sitting laughing together. I walked over to the machine getting a cup of coffee when Sky came beside me with a mischievous smile on her face.

"You have a lot of explaining to do."

I nodded my head.

"I know."

Just then Jax came in without a shirt on as he walked over to me.

"You took my shirt."

I smirked before looking at Sky then back to him.

"How badly do you want it back?"

He just smirked, shaking his head walking away from me, I shook my head and looked back at Sky taking her hand and leaving my coffee behind. We ran down the hall past Jax and into his room, I shut the door locking it behind us as Jax started banging on the door.

"Ella, open the damn door."

"Sorry Jax, girl talk live without a shirt for a while."

"Fuck you, it's my room let me in."

"Jax you already did that, and no go away."

I heard him let out a small chuckle and a rough sigh before he walked away, I looked at Sky and she spoke up.

"So what's going on with you and these two guys?"

"Alright, well I met James back in school my freshman year he was actually my first kiss and he's liked me since then. He's kinda like Jax and Opie he provides sanctuary for girls like us, well he and I had finally had sex and he told me two day's later that to him it was love, that he had made love to me. That was yesterday before he showed up here and caused problems."