~Wedding Day~

~Ellas' POV~

Today Chibs and I are getting married and I'm so excited, Jewel looks adorable, and the bridesmaids or maid is so happy with her dress and shoes. I haven't seen Chibs in his tux yet, but I know he looks good, every detail of this wedding has just been crazy. All the guys and their girls are coming, and believe it or not I sent my mom an invitation, whether she comes or not is completely up to her. In all honesty I kinda hope she does, I miss her, but she has to miss me and if she doesn't then I know for a fact that she won't show up. I was brought out of my thoughts by the door opening and Jax stepping into the room. He looked at me in my white dress that had royal blue down the back, jewels were placed in an old fashion royal design scattered throughout the gown, he smiled at me before giving me a hug.

"You look beautiful El."

"Thanks Jax."

"El I..."

He was cut off when the wedding music began to play through the church. I looked at him hoping he would continue but all he did was hold out his arm for me to take so he could walk me down the aisle. We walked out of the room and stood at the opposite end of the aisle as Chips. When he saw me a smile came to his face and Jax walked me down the aisle the whole way trying to get out what he was gonna say back in the room.

"I'll, I wanted to tell you that I love you, and I always will, I just couldn't give you to Chibs unless I told you."

"Jax, I'm sorry."

"It's fine I just wanted you to know."

When we got to Chibs, Jax kissed my cheek and handed me to him, I walked up the few steps trying not to trip over my dress. I looked at Chibs and smiled before looking at the priest and waiting for him to start.

"Before we join these two people in matrimony are there any objections to this union."

"I have one..."

I looked down the aisle to see my mom standing there with a smile on her face before she continued.

"I didn't get to give my daughter away."

I smiled at her looking at Chibs, he nodded his head, and I stepped down giving my mom a hug letting her walk me down the aisle and give me away to Chibs. I smiled at him again and the priest finally started the ceremony(Skipping the I do's).

"Do you Chibs Telford take Ella Wulff to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Chibs smiled at me.

"I do."

I smiled, the priest then directed his question to me.

"Do you Ella Wulff take Chibs Telford to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I smiled at Chibs.

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride."

I smiled as Chibs connected his lips to mine dipping me down to the ground before pulling me back up and taking my hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen I give you Mr. and Miss. Chibs Telford."

We looked at each other before running down the aisle and out to the car as the driver took us to the reception hall. I was praying the wedding drama would be over considering my mom came with drama right off the bat. When we walked into the reception room believe it or not Chibs made them play his kind of music which is shitty fucking heavy metal rock. The rest of the night would be my kind of music and I know all the guys are just gunna love that shit. When everyone finally showed up and took their seats the DJ spoke into the microphone.

"Can I get the lovely couple to step onto the dance floor for their first dance together."

Chibs smiled at me and I smirked at him before he spoke.

"What song did you choose?"

When the song Always have, Always will came on he shook his head at me and I pulled him onto the dance floor. This is the first song that we ever danced to and that's why I picked it, I remember it like it was yesterday. It was two weeks after I got out of the hospital and I was cleaning the house listening to music.

~Flashback~

"I was mesmerized when I first met you, I wouldn't let myself believe that you could step right out of my wildest dream..."

I was doing dishes singing in the kitchen when I felt two hands on my waist and was turned around to face Chibs. He took my wet soap filled hands in his, leading me to the living room where we danced and I had no clue Chibs could dance. Since it was a fast song we ran through this amazing routine and I had no clue Chibs would ever dance with me like this and it was amazing. At the end of the song he dipped me and brought me back up placing a kiss on my lips, it was at this moment that he got down on one knee and spoke.

"Ella, I know we haven't been together for very long but I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life..."

He pulled out a ring and I smiled at him as he continued.

"Will you marry me?"

I smiled nodding my head.

"Yes."

He stood up slipping the ring on my finger before placing a kiss on my lips.

~Now~

That was the happiest day of my life, I was pulled from my thoughts as Chips pulled me into him and started dancing, I smiled at Chips before he shook his at me and spoke.

"Why did you pick this song?"

"Because it's the first song that we ever danced to, that day in the living room we did a dance routine and I was surprised. I never knew that you could dance like that. I had so much fun just dancing with you and that day this song became my favorite."

He stopped doing his boring sway thing and we started doing our actual routine a smile coming to my face. As the song ended he dipped me and brought me back up placing a kiss on my lips before getting down on one knee once again.

"Ella, today you made me the happiest man alive, I have a new beautiful daughter, but I also have a gorgeous wife. I plan to love you till the day I take my last breath, if you'll have me that long?"

I laughed nodding my head, smiling at him, he stood from the ground and I kissed him for what I'm sure wouldn't be the last time today. Opening my eyes I saw something that made me smile, it was my dad, he smiled at me before disappearing and I knew that he would always be with me. When we pulled away they DJ started the music again and the floor became crowded with people, I looked over at the door to see Fiona standing there with another girl. I stood from my seat walking over to them with a small smile on my face.

"Hi Fiona, long time no see."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that, I was wrong, you're a lovely girl."

"Thank you."

I looked at the girl standing against the wall and went over to introduce myself.

"You must be Kerrianne, I'm Ella."

"Yeah, I am and I don't care, my mom dragged me here so I could see my dad happy with another woman and it's bullshit."

"I agree, it is bullshit, but I hear that you're going to be staying with us for a while, so get used to it. When you're ready, your dad misses you, you're more than welcome to come in and dance and have fun, you don't even have to talk to him, he just wants to see you."

I smiled at Fiona and she smiled back before saying goodbye and leaving Kerrianne against the wall. I walked back into the party and she soon joined us, Chibs was so happy. He watched as Kerrianne danced and laughed with me for the first time since she got here. I knew then that my family is only going to get better because it's finally complete.