~One Week Later~

~Ella's POV~

It's been a week since Jax gave me my freedom and today he's taking me home to see my mom, I miss her so much I can't wait to see her. Since Jax and I are gonna be gone for a while he's been packing a backpack with some clothes and his essentials. I'm just ready to go, all of my things are back home, that's if my mom didn't get rid of it.

"You ready to go?"

I shook my head to clear all of the thoughts before looking at him and nodding my head.

"Yeah, are you?"

He shook his head.

"Hell no."

I laughed a little hugging Sky and Opie before heading out to the cycle with Jax. He handed me a helmet while he put on his as we began our long twenty four hour ride to the place I once called home.

~24 Hrs Later~

When we arrived in Florence I told Jax the address and we arrived at my old house five minutes later. We got off the cycle for me to see the front door open and my mom step out on the porch. She looked at me with tears in her eyes before she ran to me wrapping her arms around me holding me tight.

"Ella, is it really you?"

I smiled nodding my head.

"Yeah, it's me mommy."

The tears flowed down her face as she pulled away from me and walked to Jax giving him a hug before pulling away.

"Thank you, for bringing my baby girl home."

He smiled and nodded his head before looking at me, I cleared my throat getting my moms attention.

"Mom, what did you think happened to me?"

"Well I thought that you were kidnapped, but the police said you ran away."

I nodded my head.

"Let's all go inside, and I'll explain everything."

She nodded her head walking ahead of me, I took Jax's hand and we walked into the house, and into the living room. I held Jax's hand as I began to tell my mom everything that's happened to me.

"On my way to school that day I was kidnapped and taken to L.A., I was forced to be a sex slave I had an owner who did a lot of bad things to me. I met Jax and his friend, my first day a few hours after my encounter with my boss, he and his friend Opie offered sanctuary for girls like me. Mom I love Jax and I want to stay in L.A., I have a job there working on cycles in Jax's shop and people who care about me. I wanted to come back and tell you that I didn't run away and that I still love you, you're my mom I'll always love you, I just don't think of this as my home anymore."

When I finished what I had to say she stood from her position on the couch.

"You wanna go to L.A.?, fine go but don't come back, once you walk out that door you're out..."

Tears came to my eyes at her words I stood from my spot, as she continued what she had to say.

"Take your dad's truck, your cycle and your things get them out of my house and garage then you get out, don't come back Ella."

"Mom?"

"No, you wanna leave? then go get out."

I looked at Jax taking his hand and showing him where the garage is, he helped me put my dad's(Now my cycle)cycle in the bed of the, before we walked back into the house and up to my room. We packed my things as tears slowly slid down my face, I couldn't bring everything so I just put my clothes and shoes in boxes, Jax helped me take them down to the truck as I grabbed the keys.