~Waking Up & Going Home~

~Ella's POV~

I woke up today completely alone in a hospital bed with bandages on my wrists. I looked around the room as a nurse walked in with a smile on her face as she looked at me.

"Oh I'm so glad you're awake, I'll give your boyfriend a call, he's gonna be just thrilled."

I looked at her.

"Where's Jax?"

"He went out for a while, he hasn't left your side since you were admitted, he even showered here."

I laughed, nodding my head.

"Yeah that sounds like him."

Just then the door opened and in came Jax with a little boy, Jax smiled at me before walking over, placing a kiss on my lips hugging me close.

"I thought I was gonna lose you."

"I'm not going anywhere."

He pulled away smiling at me, and I looked behind him at the little boy who was standing there looking at Jax.

"Hi, what's your name?"

He shied away hiding behind Jax, Jax laughed a little.

"Come on buddy, she won't bite, I promise."

The boy came out from behind him.

"So what's your name?"

"Abel."

"I'm Ella, it's nice to meet you."

"You're very pretty."

I smiled at him.

"You're just like you daddy, such a charmer."

He smiled sitting in the chair next to my bed as I looked at Jax with a smile on my face. We heard the door squeak open and all our heads turned to see Chibs, he smiled at me.

"You're awake."

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I am."

He walked over giving me a hug before looking at Abel.

"Little man you wanna go get some food?"

"Yeah."

He stood from his seat as he and Chibs walked out of the room, I looked at Jax and he connected his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss remembering how much I missed this, when we pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Wow, I missed that."

He laughed a little nodding head.

"Me too."

I laughed, and we stayed like that until Chibs and Abel came back, Abel sat down in the chair trying to hold his tray until I shook my head at the boy before speaking to him.

"Abel if you want you can sit on the bed with me and use the tray, it might be a little easier for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's alright come on."

I patted the spot next to me on the bed and he walked over to me with a shy smile on his face, he handed me his tray and climbed up on the bed sitting with me as he ate. Soon it was time for Jax to head home, Abel gave me a hug and Jax kissed my cheek before they left the hospital so Able could get some sleep. Chibs stayed with me a little longer before he decided that he better head home, he gave me a hug before he left me to get some rest. I fell asleep thinking about everything that had happened since I was in my coma, and everything that happened before. The nightmares swarmed in my head and across my eyes like a horror film on replay until I woke up with tears streaming down my face not getting a minute more of sleep.