~Aftermath & Telling the Club~

~Ella's POV~

After my little blow up on Marks my hands were so sore and bloody it was gross, it didn't help that I didn't clean up before I was taken to bed. When I woke up today Jax had to wash the blood from the sheets, and my clothes, I feel like absolute shit, my body is sore, my stitches are itchy, my hands are all cracked, cut and bruised. To top it all off, I'm late for my monthly, I know the last thing to happen to me before my coma was Marks rapping me and I know he didn't use a condom. I know if I'm pregnant it'll have his blood, but the baby will never be his and that's a promise. I walked out of the room and down the hall to talk to Sky praying that she would help me with my new found probable problem.

"Hey Sky, can I talk to you?"

She gave me a confused look before standing from her seat and following me down the hall to the bathroom, I walked in with her and closed the door behind us as she spoke.

"What's going on El?"

"I'm late and I need you to go get me some tests."

Her eyes were wide, she nodded her head.

"El, how did this happen?"

"Well, when two people have sex his part goes into..."

I was cut off by her smacking my arm.

"I know how it happened smartass, I mean didn't you use protection?"

"Yeah, Jax and I do, but Marks didn't and things happen."

"Alright hun, I'll be back."

She gave me a hug walking out of the room and out to my truck, I walked to the shop to see Jax and Opie watching Sky as she drove away. They turned back to look at me and I walked back to the entertainment room only to be followed by Jax, he grabbed my arm turning me around with worry in his eyes.

"El, what's going on?"

"Jax, I can't tell you right now, but I promise I will, I'll tell you when I get this all figured out."

He gave me a sad confused look nodding his head and walking away, I sat on the couch and waited for Sky to come back, my anxiety was killing me. I was pacing and worried, wondering when Sky would walk through that door, the door creaked open. Sky walked in handing me the bag, and we ran down the hall to the bathroom she stayed with me while I took my tests. We held hands as we waited, I watched the test pop up with the results and I let out a shaky sigh knowing what was coming next. I walked down the hall to mine and Jax's room to see him finishing the bed, I took his hand and pulled him down making him sit beside me.

"I have a problem and I'm not even gonna lie or try to sugarcoat it, I just need you to understand that this is a lot harder for me then it'll be for you alright?"

He nodded his head waiting patiently for me to continue.

"I'm pregnant, and I know that it's Marks baby, when I was raped, he didn't use a condom."

He stood from the bed taking my hand and leading me out of the room, we walked out to my truck he tried to put me in the truck.

"Jax, what the hell are you doing?"

"We're going to get rid of the baby."

"No, I'm keeping it weather it's Marks or not I'm not killing this baby you can go to fucking hell."

He looked at me slamming the door shut.

"We aren't keeping this baby Ella, why do you want to keep something that was made from something so bad, from something that scarred you?"