~Baby Day & Hospital~

~Ella's POV~

It's been a week since Jax told me that he didn't want to be with me, I haven't done much but cry and eat. I miss him, but if he doesn't love me then what's the point of us being together. I want him to want to be with me, not be with me because he thinks he has to. As far as my pregnancy goes I'm a week overdue and she is just kicking away in my tummy, I'm just waiting for my damn water to break and my baby to be ready to come into the world. James has been by a few times to see me, he's happy for me and says that once the baby is born, I can move in with him, or rent one of the properties. I don't think I'm gonna do that though, I think I'm just gonna ask Jax about the cabin that Gemma was staying in, see if I can move out there, it would just be a lot easier on all of us. Jax wouldn't have to see me everyday and I'm close enough to where I'm able to see everyone and go in for club meetings, I just hope Jax agrees to it. I was pulled from my thoughts by the sound of Venus hollering for me from the kitchen. I walked out of the room and down the hall to see Venus standing in the kitchen with a small smile on her face.

"How you feelin baby?"

I shrugged my shoulders and sat on one of the bar stools.

"I'm fine, just wish this baby would come."

She smiled at me a second.

"Yeah, what have you decided to name her?"

"Jewel."

"That's a gorgeous name."

"Yeah, I was gonna go with Gemma but decided against that..."

She nodded her head and I continued.

"I'm gonna go take a nap, I'll talk to you guys later."

"Alright baby, sleep well."

I walked back down the hall into my room closing the door behind me crawling into bed. I layed there till a peaceful sleep took over my mind and body for the first time in a week. I was asleep for about an hour or so when I was woken up by a sharp pain in my stomach. A wet feeling coming from my lower region, my pants became soaked, I sat up and hollered for Venus and Tig.

"Venus, Tig!"

They both burst through the door and looked at me with worried eyes.

"I'm having the baby."

Their eyes went wide and Venus grabbed my bag as Tig helped me out to my truck. I climbed into the passenger seat, while he got in the driver's side, he took my hand while Venus helped me with my breathing, he rushed me to the hospital. On the way he called all the guys letting them know what was going on, when we pulled into the hospital emergency dock they got me out of the car and inside. The nurse rushed over to us, taking me to my room and helping me get ready, I layed there in the hospital bed with my legs up waiting to become fully dilated as painful contractions came and went. When the doctor came back the last time, I was ready to push, my screams of pain rang through the room. After two hours of painful labor I was finally able to hold my baby girl, and she was absolutely perfect. She didn't have a single blemish or a mark she almost wasn't real, she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. She had dusty blond fuzz on her head and perfectly red cheeks, I couldn't wait to see her eyes. She's the most perfect thing in my world and I wouldn't want it any other way, soon after I received my baby girl the nurse came over.

"I'm sorry sweetie but we need to take her to get her physical, we'll bring her back as soon as we're done alright?"

"Please don't keep her too long, if you don't mind I'm gonna have one of my guys go with you just to make sure she'll be alright."

"Oh, alright sweetie but I assure you she'll be just fine with me."

"I don't like to take chances..."